Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

4 Things Comedienne Emmanuella Must Be Proud To Have Achieved At Her Tender Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Things Comedienne Emmanuella Must Be Proud To Have Achieved At Her Tender Age (258 Views)

Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Comedienne Emmanuella Must Be Proud To Have Achieved At Her Tender Age by Edem247(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Commedienne Emmanuella has made a lot of achievements at her tender age. She was born on 22nd July, 2010. #Emmanuella will be 11 years old I'm a couple of days from now. This video Reveals 4 important things Emmanuella Must be so proud to have achieved at her tender age.

4 Things Comedienne Emmanuella Must Be So Proud To Have Achieved At Her Tender Age. Please as you watch this video, kindly support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Click here to watch now >>>
https://youtu.be/rBCSnDcUpHc

#Emmanuellaage
#Emmanuellanetworth2021 #Emmanuellarealage
#Emmanuellanewcar #Emmanuellaachievements2021 #Emmanuellaboyfriend #Emmanuellapregnantvideo
#Emmanuellahouse

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ini Dima-okojie Gets Engaged To One Of Her Fans, Shares Their Story / ESABOD warns all the Nollywood artists to stay away and she also hit hard on Yor / Obi Cubana Finally Reacts To Rumors That He Is Into Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.