Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

"nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? (701 Views)

NYSC: Why I Think It's A Total Waste Of Time - ISA ABDUL. / Sales Persons Wanted!!! Good Salary. Free Accomodation / Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited Has A Number Of Vacancies In The Following Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by chioms(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2007
Currently NYSC says their is no Money to take care of everyone coming for orientation camp in september. University of Port-Harcourt was given only 500 slots. Fellow nairalanders this means that most persons preparing to go for service by sept. may not go for service. I do not know your opinion about this issue, but i think if people should be delayed in going for service, then the number of persons addmitted should also be regulated. To the 2007 Govt. this is a bad start.
Re: "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by judexkey: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2007
Ex president O.B.J should be blame 4 all dis mess.
Re: "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by judexkey: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2007
Ex president O.B.J should be blame 4 all dis mess.
Re: "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by Tinkinguy(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2007
Is this not horrible, when a federal Goverment can't take care of its own any more. just 2 bad for the present FG.
Re: "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by DoubleN(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
Me i am vey much affected,my school took only 750 names now i have to go in February.After waiting 2 whole years due to hiccups.Sheer Wickedness!!!!!!! cry
Re: "nysc" Why Dictate Number Of Persons Coming To Camp? by base99: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
THE BLAME SHOULD GO TO GBOMOI,NYSC COMMANDANT AND THAT WICKED PRESIDENT OBJ. THEY NO SABY PLAN AT ALL. THEY SHOULD JUST COLLECT LIST OF ADMITTED STUDENTS 4RM JAMB AND WORK WITH THAT NO.
INSTEAD THEY WERE BUSY LOOTING, LOOTING & LOOTING.
IF THESE GRAD. DONT GO IN SEPT. THEY BECOME IDLE AND EVEN BECOME A NUISANCE.
ABEG YAR 'ADUA WE KNW SAY OBJ DO SOME WRONGS, JUST TRY & RESOLVE IT LIKE U DID IN ASUU, NLC , NUPENG, ETC.
OR THEY SHOULD GIVE THE 48000 GRAD, EXEMPTION LETTERS.

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Ib Plc Ph / Uba Ond Chat At Isheri Branch,any Info? / Mcp -mcse Good With Exchange Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.