Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account (273 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Joromi1: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
An honest man, Julius Eze, has returned the sum of N2.5m that was transferred into his bank account within the space of 24 hours
On Monday, July 12, after the man had found out who the owner was, he filled a transfer form for the wrong deposit.

Many Nigerians said people like him are very hard to come by as they prayed that he would soon be richer than the sum.

A young Nigerian man, Julius Eze, has shown people the true meaning of honesty. Between Friday night, July 9, and Saturday morning, July 10, when banks are closed, he received N2.5m in three batches.

The first credit alert was the sum of N500,000. Just when he was thinking about the surprise money, he got N1m the morning after. Eze was not out of the dumbfoundedness yet when another N1m came in.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, July 11, the man shared a screenshot of the alerts' SMS as they came in.

In the post, he promised to go to the bank on Monday, July 12, and transfer the money to its owner.

In the description, the alerts carry the tag name Ekunie Nnameka Wilson. As promised, Eze went to the bank and partly wrote:

“I dey bank! It's not my money. Late Friday evening and early Saturday morning, I received alert totaling N2.5m into my access account, few hours later I was able to trace the owner.”

https://www.legit.ng/1424631-man-mistakenly-n25m-account-walks-bank-fill-teller-returns-money.html

Re: Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Plomo: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
How you wan take spend am before?

Mtchewww
Re: Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account by DaddyRochie1642: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
The boy didn't do it out of any honesty, he did it because if na you, correct "Fear" go catch you grin

Nowadays everybody loves and values their freedom, nobody wants to be in Kirikiri prison Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Needed People That Can Transcribe Yoruba Language / I Need A Product In The Market That I Can Be A Dealer For( Wholesale) / If You Hear "Wo" Run For Your Life Before The Word Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.