Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu (585 Views)

Ipob Women Rally Hits Bbc Headquarters London | Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even though I'm yoruba , I still believe in the Igbo dream.

May God bless and protect you my brother , I hope to see you in London again soonest .

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by Commentor: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
The catchphrase is dream.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by Chimaraymond455: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is their problem, bokoharam, killer heedsmen, bandit, are not longer problem to the Hausa/Fulani, but nnamdi kanu and igboho becomes the bigger problem to the Hausa/Fulani attache by force, you try everything possible to divide the southerners, but you Hausa/Fulani attach by force don't want hear a name middle bet....All over the world muslims are fighting so hard to be on their own so they can practice their islam because they see other religions as infidels, but here you are fighting day and night to stay with people and religions you tag infidels. you call igbo names, baby factories, criminals, drugs dealers, even the Yoruba Muslims you see them as infidels but pretend to love them, there are many tribes in the north but you Hausa/Fulani have forcefully reduced them to nothing by terrorizing and killing them on a daily basis.just to maintain the 19 northern state.....south wake-up, Hausa/Fulani have sworn to kill anyone who rise from the south to challenge them, or expose them.
Re: I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Even though I'm yoruba , I still believe in the Igbo dream.

May God bless and protect you my brother , I hope to see you in London again soonest .

Lol. Who will give a fraudster and liar like you a visa to the UK? You will likely pack the visa application full of lies as you do daily on NL claiming to be Yoruba when you're IPOBian.

Visa denied. Your azz will rot in the same Naija you hate so much lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Who will give a fraudster and liar like you a visa to the UK? You will likely pack the visa application full of lies as you do daily on NL claiming to be Yoruba when you're IPOBian.

You're sick in the head. I am yoruba and if you doubt it, your headache.
Re: I Can't Wait To See You Again In London Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Please let him dream to achieve his ultimate fantasy of being a Yoruba man.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gtbank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / Lagos ‘agberos’ Generate Annual Revenue Of N123 Billion, Report Says / Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.