Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead (504 Views)

ME And My DAD Quarreling Because I Asked For An Iphone 8 / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Bestfriend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend For An Iphone 6 / Conversation Between An Iphone User And A Samsung User: A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Admob090(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
While having an iPhone is the dream of many young people, a middle-aged man in England was so lucky that he got one for free. Nick James, 50, of England make a regular grocery order but what he received was not apples but an iPhone SE.

“I suspected it was an easter egg or something, but I was a bit shocked when it was an iPhone,” James said.

Apart from the surprising gifts, Mr. James also found a message from the company which read: “Order some apples? You might find an Apple iPhone SE in there! Have some laundry tablets in your load? There could be a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 or that gnocchi you were going to rustle up could be a Nokia…”

The reason for this surprise is that the online sales website Tesco Mobile is running a free gifting program for Apple devices such as iPhone, AirPods and Samsung as part of a “super replacement product” promotion in the US. this week.

Posting on Twitter about the surprise gift, James shared: “A big thank you to Tesco and Tesco Mobile.”

Tesco Mobile has given away a total of 80 products until the end of the month at some of its stores. But the condition is that customers need to buy certain items to have a chance to win.

The story quickly went viral on the internet, which boosts the sales of Tesco Mobile rapidly. While many of us need to save up for months to afford luxury digital items, these lucky customers can get one easily without expecting it.

Source: [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Men who need real wisdom should get the book in my signature now!
Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Bigredmachine: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
The man is lucky... Grace is upon him... He's privileged... Him head get oil... Him teeth complete e no get ibeke...
Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Mohzus: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bigredmachine:
That kind mistake can't happen in Nigeria, as how na

Oga for hq na him go first divert am grin grin
Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Bigredmachine: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mohzus:

Oga for hq na him go first divert am grin grin

If them wan mercy for am, after removing the phone, dem go put motivational book inside for am cheesy
Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Admob090(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2021
grin cheesy
Bigredmachine:

If them wan mercy for am, after removing the phone, dem go put motivational book inside for am cheesy
Re: Man Orders Apples But Receives An Iphone Instead by Mohzus: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Among These Tribes In Nigeria / Streetotmusic.com / Promo For Xmas And New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.