Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) (62847 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chigold101:

In your life before this one, what were you?
A blue man
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Eagle360(m): 4:13am On Jul 15, 2021
See flood with no dirt's of any kind. Come to my country from pep bottles to plastic wastes.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Sanguine(f): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not Alimosho or Bariga in Lagos, neither is this Aba in Abia or rumokoro in rivers state.
This is not Lekki Phase 1,2, or 3, okokomiako or Lugbe in Abuja
This is the United Kingdom, one of the so called Developed Super Power. This is Exactly what is happening right now in the Whole of Europe, Asia, South America and others.

Ladies and Gentlemen, GOD Almighty is Shaking the Earth and the Nations.

It is not about Government do this or that. The Events hitting the Nations today are beyond the Capacity and Capability of the Nations.

We are in the days of Noah and Lot. It is Biblical Fire and Floods in the nations.
Folks , we are at the brink of Something HUGE. Get Ready for the Sudden Rapture or be left behind to witness the real Wrath on Earth.

This man, there's nothing like "sudden rapture" or whatever you call it!
The anti-christ will be here before the "rapture" and he will torment all the saints (who refused to take his mark) that are alive at that time. Then Christ will come after the set time for the anti-christ (seven years), defeat & destroy him, then take up the Saints that have endured that season.
Just pray you're not alive during that season, because you will surely go through the tribulation season as a saint of God if you're alive then.

Go study the scriptures by the Holy Spirit. Stop misleading people and deceiving yourself!
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

How much? I stay outside Lagos
Good morning,this is my new account,please check out my picture for details,thanks
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2021
bigdammyj:
Noted

Do you have plain Black or White
How much?
I'm in Lagos

Good morning,there's black,pls check out my picture for my details,thank you
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by pkayode44(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

Click the link below to join the training before available slots get filled up

you can chat me up on this no so i can add you 07012039012

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Liballo: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Amwitty:

Very very cold I don't know if that's what he's been asked to do on the show or if that's just his nature angry angry I don't hate him though
I heard it's his nature though..... but sometimes he shows some leniency.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Amwitty(f): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Liballo:

I heard it's his nature though..... but sometimes he shows some leniency.
Yea he does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.