Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Purported Membership Of ALGON IMC Is Fake News - Kwara ALGON Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Purported Membership Of ALGON IMC Is Fake News - Kwara ALGON Chair (185 Views)

Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / My Purported Suspension As Council Chairman Is Null And Void - Alao-akala's Son / Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Purported Membership Of ALGON IMC Is Fake News - Kwara ALGON Chair by ToriTori247: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
The State Chairman of the Association of Local Governments of Nigeria Kwara state Chapter Hon.Jide Ashonibare has described as ridiculous the inclusion of his name and office as member of the alleged IMC of ALGON.

He said that ALGON has no leadership gap as the present National President, Hon. Alabi Kolade was duly elected during the well attended General Assebly held in Abuja in March 2021.

He described IMC as alien to ALGON Constitution and stated that there is no basis for continued indulgence of Hon. Abdullahi Maje on issues and affairs of the National body of the association as he was neither a member of NEC nor it's State Chapter Chairman in Niger.

He further stated that for many times the so called Abdullahi Maje has porpotedly used the Social Media as soft targets in advancing such wishful claim but regretted that ALGON is one and constitutionally bound with maximum peace which is evident in the ongoing NEC meeting that has brought ALGON NEC member across the country in Enugu since Monday.

He advised Maje to stop waisting the time he would have used to face his tenure as the Chairman of Suleja Council and endeavour to focus in delivering services to his people instead of phantom claims in the pages of newspapers.
Re: My Purported Membership Of ALGON IMC Is Fake News - Kwara ALGON Chair by DoctorDree(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Is An Illusion. / Zulum Emerges Vanguard Personality Of The Year 2020 Award / Kwara Govt Awards Interest-free Loan To 170 Young Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.