Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates (433 Views)

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC, PDP Pick Governorship Candidates Tomorrow / Ademola Adeleke: Certificate Not Compulsory For Governorship Candidates – Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by fozapi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why do we always let these politicians to always dictate the rules of the game, we can even present what we want them to do, we can lobby them, out of 10 agendas we would have 5 and he would have 5, we would present an open proposal of what we want them to do.

We need a tech hub in Igbo land, I mean a tech hub, don't tell me about computer village

We need a good skyline and we want all our water fronts developed

We want tourism to strive, we want security and this is why we must achieve Biafra unless we would still be contaminated with the Nigerian curse

We need hospitals they should build hospitals in igbo land world class they can go and employ Indians and they can train igbos to take over I don't care, or bring in Cubans, we need good hospitals

We need 24/7 electricity I mean we néed our own energy, we must then increase taxes on the importation of generators so that we must get our electricity fixed

We need trains that can connect all Igbo states

We need BRT stations

We must tell them what we want, we truly need visionaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbL-VYYPgao

https://www.biafranboys.org/let-us-draw-our-plan-for-anambra-state
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by teamoneline: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2021
You forgot to add a world class university that is run by only merited staffs. If possible first class alone with Masters and PhD in top universities abroad. With proper funding and a target to be ranked among top 20 universities in the world. Countries with the highest gdps have the best universities in the world. We must put education 1st.
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by fozapi(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2021
teamoneline:
You forgot to add a world class university that is run by only merited staffs. If possible first class alone with Masters and PhD in top universities abroad. With proper funding and a target to be ranked among top 20 universities in the world. Countries with the highest gdps have the best universities in the world. We must put education 1st.

this is good but instead of building more we can invest more in the ones that we already have i would want more universities to be turned into technical ones because the igbo man is blessed with skills,we need to build stuff ourselves,we can bring the Chinese man here and send him back after we know everything,we must manufacture as igbos and in igbo land
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by teamoneline: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
fozapi:

this is good but instead of building more we can invest more in the ones that we already have i would want more universities to be turned into technical ones because the igbo man is blessed with skills,we need to build stuff ourselves,we can bring the Chinese man here and send him back after we know everything,we must manufacture as igbos and in igbo land

Yeah very true. no need building new ones abeg.
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by teamoneline: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2021
And we need to create a system of improvement for what ever we produce. That's why we need to properly invest in our universities and technical schools in terms of research and development. Same way iPhone invest in research and development to produce new versions yearly.
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by fozapi(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2021
teamoneline:

Yeah very true. no need building new ones abeg.

tourism is a must for us,we truly need to put new leaders in igbo land,we need to be that tiny bright dot,because many people would want us to fail so we need to get it right we must not be like the niger delta region

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by fozapi(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2021
teamoneline:
And we need to create a system of improvement for what ever we produce. That's why we need to properly invest in our universities and technical schools in terms of research and development. Same way iPhone invest in research and development to produce new versions yearly.

yes exactly and even if we have to bring the chinese to build us machines in the technical unis

1 Like

Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by teamoneline: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2021
fozapi:

tourism is a must for us,we truly need to put new leaders in igbo land,we need to be that tiny bright dot,because many people would want us to fail so we need to get it right we must not be like the niger delta region

We cannot fail. That's why we need the Singaporean standard of merit. Entrench it into law. Once you short change merit the system begins to fail. And good thing we have the risk taking and competitive spice.

See, I don't know how this sounds o but I'm always happy when I see a crime thread and they say it's an Igbo man that committed the crime. Crime and entrepreneurship are similar in a way. Lack of fear, proper planning and risk taking. You can't succeed as an entrepreneur if you don't have these qualities. That's why as you've have said we need new visionary leaders in the east that can convert these negative energy to positive energy. It sounds funny but this is just the way I see it. To commit crime na beans ?
Re: Let Us Draw Our Plan For Anambra State Governorship Candidates by fozapi(m): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2021
teamoneline:

We cannot fail. That's why we need the Singaporean standard of merit. Entrench it into law. Once you short change merit the system begins to fail. And good thing we have the risk taking and competitive spice.

See, I don't know how this sounds o but I'm always happy when I see a crime thread and they say it's an Igbo man that committed the crime. Crime and entrepreneurship are similar in a way. Lack of fear, proper planning and risk taking. You can't succeed as an entrepreneur if you don't have these qualities. That's why as you've have said we need new visionary leaders in the east that can convert these negative energy to positive energy. It sounds funny but this is just the way I see it. To commit crime na beans ?

you are right even the CIA uses hackers that they busted,they turn them into a white hat and i agree we need the Singaporean model,i talked about it in one of my articles,i say we need a master plan that everyone would follow and that way we can block abandoned projects,we must have referendum where you can vote from your house with an app and agreed on a road map for igbo land and you whoever takes over wont deviate from the plan

(1) (Reply)

FG To Receive Stolen Antiquities From US, Scotland In October – Lai Mohammed / Sunday Igboho Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet To Plan How To Rescue Igboh / UAE Lift Flight Ban On Nigeria After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.