Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Make Money With Email Marketing Campaigns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Email Marketing Campaigns (311 Views)

Nigerian Old Maxbounty Needed with email access / Make Money With Email / 5 Easy Ways To Sell Your Products And Services With Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Email Marketing Campaigns by newbox3030(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
How to Make Money with Email Marketing Campaigns – Let’s first explain briefly what is email marketing. Open your Gmail account and go to your promotions tab. You can find lots of emails showing you different promotions and ads for many products.

The products could be software, services, or even real products you can order to your home.

Many companies, if not all companies use this strategy to promote and sell their products.

They just send emails to people letting them know about new products, thus having possible customers that could buy their products. Nice!

We all love the idea of having a passive income. If you don’t know what passive income is, it is making money while you are sleeping in your bed. But how to achieve this? Well in this guide, I will be sharing with you 6 ways of how to make money with email marketing campaigns. Read with me. Actually, I’m typing. I’ll type; you read and listen to that tiny voice in your head. He is speaking the truth.

In other words, Email marketing is a highly effective strategy for sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers and turn one-time buyers into loyal fans.

So let’s dig further into how to make money with email marketing campaigns.

If you want to learn how to make your own email marketing system, check out our courses.

And if you want to buy a full email marketing system check out our services.

A small Tip

https://www.websupportmail.com/how-to-make-money-with-email-marketing-campaigns/

Never ever ever ever, have an online business without having your website up and running! Check out these articles on how to build your website in no time here and here.

Ways to Make Money with Email Marketing

There are many ways you can choose to make money online. But in this guide we will be talking specifically about the email marketing side to make cash.

Let’s begin together with the list.

Selling your email list

No don’t go and sell the emails that you have! These are your emails and your lists!

What I mean is to sell your newsletter. How? Let’s see together.

Udimi is a website made for solo ads. Solo ads is a way of marketing by contacting some one offering a solo ad, giving them your link that you want to promote, and they will share and promote your link.

Now you can see where I am going here. You will be the one that gets the link from people and sending it in your newsletter and sell clicks to their link. That simple.

Assuming you have 10K subscribers that are highly engaging with your emails. You can surely provide 300 clicks. Those 300 clicks can be sold for more than 200$. Awesome!

Just go and create your solo ads profile, get links from the people and send them in your email marketing campaigns and start making money.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This Money?! / Everything Must Go! ZARA Children's Shoes / Uber And Others Loses Case In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.