Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Three Things That Will Exist In The Future And Three Things That Will Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things That Will Exist In The Future And Three Things That Will Not (170 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Things That Will Exist In The Future And Three Things That Will Not by Gbass4(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Have you ever wondered about the future and all the amazing things that will exist in the future?. In this video, you will discover three things that will exist in the future and three things that will not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLVMYl319k
Re: Three Things That Will Exist In The Future And Three Things That Will Not by donbachi(m): 5:56am On Jul 14, 2021
So many women will move about, just in pants and bra.

Cos,presently underwear won by our mothers are no more. Those white and black stuff they did put on before tying wrappers and skirts.
Later, they started putting on skin tights.
Later again, they began wearing jean and others without pants.
Today, they go about wearing just skin tights and tops.same tights worn inside and not for the eyes og others.no shame again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Probably Didn't Know About Sound Sultan / Tiwa Savage's Father Has Died. / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs Reveal Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.