Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

*stop!* Are You Into The Hiphop Genre? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *stop!* Are You Into The Hiphop Genre? (178 Views)

Music Genre That's Capable Of Uniting All Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria / New Hiphop Mp3 Songs Free Downloads / Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*stop!* Are You Into The Hiphop Genre? by Blazearmani: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2021
As it says are you into the hiphop genre? do you rap,trap? but the only thing holding you down are beats?

Hello there! Its your Nigerian hiphop producer blazearmani here!
And i have a ton of beats on the channel and still uploading more!
And pluuus! They're free(paid for custom made and exclusive lisense)

So check em out here!

https://youtube.com/channel/UC2QK9KUTsRDUyFVPsKPDq2A

Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of my uploads!

If want custom made beats you can DM me on insta@dareal_blazearmani
Let's work!
Thanks for your time and
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

My Author Biography, Read And Credit Me / Music | Kolaboy – “omalicha” Ft Ejyk Nwamba | Habaklef / Mofwesh Ft Rozzylove_type (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.