Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Start Freelancing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Freelancing (248 Views)

6 Important Things To Know Before You Start Freelancing / Here Is How You Can Start Freelancing And Earn A Lot Of Money / Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Freelancing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Freelancing by sreeja555: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Many creative people hate the Upwork freelancing platform (formerly oDesk and Elance).

Even I did this at the beginning of my freelance career. I thought it was a place to outsource tasks to people from overseas for $ 4 an hour.

While you may be able to do this with Upwork, you also have the option to use this marketplace to advance your career and provide a continuous flow of projects for your freelance business.

In the beginning, I started landing small projects for a few hundred dollars at a time, and within a few weeks I was generating $ 1,000 a week with Upwork alone. While this isn't a retirement income, it is enough for most creatives to take the plunge and dive full-time.

My goal with this post is to teach you the basics of how to get started with freelancing on Upwork, and how to quickly get to a point where you are making over $ 1,000 a week.
Re: How To Start Freelancing by Rubby007: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Following...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The MTN Solution Space-ayoba E-track Programme / Npower Update: Deadline And Schedule For Physical Verification / Upholding Ethics,a Positive Work Attitude And Communicating Professionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.