Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody (36844 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Asafrank: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Gods of side chicks have spoken �
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpressionx:
National association of sugar zaddies,House of Reps chapter has spoken.
grin

grin
cheesy

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Charlie2020(f): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Which Chidinma? The one that has been slaying in recent interviews?

1 Like

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Funflipper: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Telldem1:
If you think Chidinma will be tortured let alone killed then I suspect a malaria patient

You must be out of your goddamn mind otherwise where in my post did i say she should be tortured and killed? Too many mentally deranged people roaming the streets like normal human beings.
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Ohizman73(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, ladies and gents, is the difference between a rich man's murder and the hoi polloi

Exactly the other corper Chidima princess murdered a poor man
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Gerrard59(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
The way it is, Chidinma would go scot-free or with a lesser punishment under favourable conditions. Yet another reason why it is worthless and pointless to study and worse still, practice Law in a lawless country esp if you come from a poor family.
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Kingcalls: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Its clear you are vengeful
Update on the Akwa ibiom, SSS has taken over as the story line was heading toward fight so this time an independent body should step in
Stop being hateful and vengeful
It's not a competition of bloodshed

U are not well...u must b an accomplice....
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by DWJOBScom(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are not well...u must b an accomplice....

That's all you can say

Get healing for yourself

See a counselor
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No wonder the girl is changing her story that she didn't kill him. National Assembly and stupidity are like

Yes she’s part of why they were voted. And yes Chidinma probably voted in last elections so her human rights should be protected Bt selfish Nigeria typically don’t care if it doesn’t affect them directly. It’s just not important, then we blame Buhari and politicians for spoiling Nigeria. undecided
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by caracas: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Antoeni:
All of them wants her as a side chick

They will not talk about relevant things, it's Childinma they were voted to go and defend.
So saving a Nigerian life is not part of why they were voted for
Oponu just full nairaland
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by witworth(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
This girl is becoming glorious, whether good or bad, some people are already probably fighting to save her life so that she might not be probably killed by the people that probably sent her as bait and also as a "fall guy".
Or she might have a high IQ that may probably survive with the biggest deception ever In Nigeria.
But na who matter concern Dem go probably deceive, not me. That's why it's all probably.
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by DCmonster: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tolu akande-sadipe is the name of the house of representative member who move the motion before the house.
She called a clear murderer and accused.

Feminists and bitter divorcees are hell bent on setting that prostitute murderer free.

This is Honourable Tolu phone number please bless her with strong curses through phone call and messages as you please. 08028335404
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by November24(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
If this was the opposite,will they say such thrash?

Akpan killed a girl in uyo,he said she attacked him first,he's in prison now.

1 Like

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Elfsman(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wahala for sugar daddy
If you need IG accounts with 1-5k followers then call or WhatsApp me on 08155806891. My rates are affordable.
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by 8stargeneral: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
What concern them for that matter..perverts
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by kissdabride: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Finally!!
More voices speaking for her
All we want is a thorough investigation not the chorus of condemnation without evidence.
Everything said must be investigated, her lines, his lines , his ex wife and partners etc.
The media trial and the chorus of mud smashers can now calm down.
Nothing must happen to her!!!
From generating foreign number and change of name to book hotel from covering her face to disguise from the management of the hotel to druging of the victim and killing to stealing of all documents to withdrawing of cash from the victim account.All I wanna say is that she is a rogue and a serial killer she deser ve no sympathy.he who kill by sword shall die by sword

1 Like

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by ajl: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpressionx:
grin

You see these mad people. Have you ever seen them talk loudly about IGP arresting bandits and killer herdsmen that kill people in the hundreds daily?
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by ultiabaz36(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
I knew it. That girl no get mind to kill a billionaire anyhow like that. She's on mission. They sent which I believe she will be set free and fly out of the country.
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by WoundedLamb: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
I don't understand the criticism. What's wrong with what they said?
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by Stanchem029: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
joway10:

Stay charged up at all times with your devices (tablets, phones and type c port laptops).

Pay on delivery Nationwide.

Call or chat the number below in the picture.

High capacity energybanks available....
Why new moniker every day?
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by ThatFairGuy1: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
You don't get it. They're warning them not to kill her to prevent the unraveling of the whole issue. It's beyond chidimma, there's more to usifo's Death
xpressionx:
grin

1 Like

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by perryy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
if she has a valid reason, she may only go to jail

The fact that she withdrew money from his account after killing him renders other of her reasons invalid. She killed him with the intent to steal
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by BennyDon: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Out of all the serious and urgent issues on ground, it's Chidinma's matter our house of reps members are carrying on their heads like gala?

It is finished!
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by DWJOBScom(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
kissdabride:
From generating foreign number and change of name to book hotel from covering her face to disguise from the management of the hotel to druging of the victim and killing to stealing of all documents to withdrawing of cash from the victim account.All I wanna say is that she is a rogue and a serial killer she deser ve no sympathy.he who kill by sword shall die by sword

Everything you just said are new info and false
His body was found in a leased apartment not a hotel !! Google the commissioner of police report
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by GravityDefier: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Lol. No mind that simp. So she also did the withdrawal in self defense?

Wow !! some of you go just open mouth talk waa .... like say naa only una get access to constitution.
a self defense that led to atm withdrawal, is it so hard to think b4 una go talk, hian !
larryjonze:

Wow !! some of you go just open mouth talk waa .... like say naa only una get access to constitution.
a self defense that led to atm withdrawal, is it so hard to think b4 una go talk, hian !
larryjonze:

Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by kissdabride: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Everything you just said are new info and false
His body was found in a leased apartment not a hotel !! Google the commissioner of police report
leased apartment that is used for lodging women and all sort of nonsense what is the different
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by DWJOBScom(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2021
kissdabride:
leased apartment that is used for lodging women and all sort of nonsense what is the different

Oga Google Airbnb
It can be used for other things
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by kissdabride: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Oga Google Airbnb
It can be used for other things
Yes other thing like sex romp and killing of sugar daddy don't know why you are defending serial killer I'm sure you are one of the #Endsars protesting for injustice but now you seems to be accommodating injustice
Hypocrite!!
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by DWJOBScom(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
kissdabride:
Yes other thing like sex romp and killing of sugar daddy don't know why you are defending serial killer I'm sure you are one of the #Endsars protesting for injustice but now you seems to be accommodating injustice
Hypocrite!!

I give up
You are also confused
Re: Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody by kissdabride: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I give up
You are also confused
Not confused atall but real fact well maybe you pray for such wicked act of chidinma the serial killer to happen to one of your blood brother to know how painful it will be in your family.
Chidinma accomplice the serial killer fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video / Uncle Stabs Nephew To Death In Abia For Quarreling With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.