Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. (414 Views)

If You Want To Be Able To Speak English Fluently, Then Do This: / Tips To Speak English Fluently And Confidently. / Why Does Putin Pretend He Doesn't Speak English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Do you want to learn how to speak english fast please read this :
Let me ask you a question?
When you start speaking your native language may be hausa, igbo,yoruba language or even pidgin did you go to school to learn from a teacher or use big dictionary, big vocabulary or grammar absolute no!!
Babies learn by using what i call baby brain within the first three to four years they start speaking their language.
Would you love to start speaking english language easily and fluently.
Let me help you achieve that call or whatsapp 08068557669 to get started.

Re: How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Here are our top tips on how to learn English quickly:
Read everything you can get your hands on. ...
Actively take note of new vocabulary. ...
Talk with real live humans. ...
Subscribe to podcasts or Youtube channels (in English) ...
Use your friends. ...
Ask a lot of questions. ...
Take a lead from the stars.
Call us today on 08068557669 to speak English fluently and easily.
Re: How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2021
How can I improve my English Speaking.
Here are ten top tips for improving your spoken English and having a great time while you do it.

1.Speak,speak,speak.

2.Use technology.

3.Listen.

4.Read out loud.

5.Learn a new word everyday.

6.Watch films.

7.Make friends.

Do interesting activities in English.

Call or Whatsapp 08068557669 today

Re: How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Good morning family and friends happy Eid Mubarak holiday.I believe you are doing fine, sweet and good.
We are your No.1 plug for learning how to speak English language correctly in Nigeria.
Dial 08068557669 to learn how to speak English Language fluently.
Re: How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year family!
We are happy, we had an educative & interesting 2021 together!
We happy you learnt English language with us.
It was interesting, educative & fun!
Welcome to 2022, we keep learning!
Contact us to learn how to speak English fluently & easily, without fear.
Call or Whatsapp 08068557669

Re: How To Speak English Fluently And Easily. by specialsaucy: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy weekend family,
Do you want to speak English without fear,if yes we are here to make journey easier for you.
Contact us on 08068557669.

(1) (Reply)

2021 Neco Geography Obj(physical And Practical) Questions And Answers,geography / Recently Appointed Deputy Vice Chancellor Uniport, Dr Andrew Efemini Is Dead / 10 Hot Skills You Must Learn If You Are Serious About Making Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.