Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat (23341 Views)

South-West leads as EFCC secures 2,220 Convictions In 2021 / North Takes Back Seat As Southwest Lead In Voter Registration / South West Leads in Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Tomilola360: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Gmajor:
Las Las every pikin for north go still collect voters card

understatement. the one wey dey belle sef don get already grin
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Ayomi90: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103689693:
Naija youths wake up.

Get up and register.

Your future is in your hands.

This is a good news coming from the west concerning voters registration at last!

Stop allowing some corrupt politicians to lie to you that your votes won't count or let anyone brainwashed your heads to sit down at home on election day!
Na lie dem dey tell you o! wink

tongue[/i]
Ogbeni votes does not count in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by danilmo: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
North thinks they are born to rule because the South has always been divided.

A United South is atleast 20% more stronger than the entire North in every aspect.

The South is even more populated with smart and intelligent folks.

The future has just began.

Say Goodbye to Northern Dominance.

And again,. A Fulani will never be president of Nigeria again.

As I dey like this even if it's ikpeazu , I will queue under the sun to vote him.. grin

Futa jalon had made us understood that a stupid son is better than a bastard.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Prince001(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103689693:
Naija youths wake up.

Get up and register.

This is a good news coming from the west concerning voters registration at last!

Stop allowing some corrupt politicians to lie to you that your votes won't count or let anyone brainwashed your heads to sit down at home on election day!

#WEDIDOURPART@[/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

We Rise!

Na dem,
Dem don do dem strong tin!
Tueh! tongue

Our vote doesn't matter until they are ready to change the constitution which I never see any sign of that taking place. How can a military regime dictate civilian constitution?
Best of the Best will be voting for a referendum on Biafra and Yoruba nation, anything else na disaster cos North enjoys power too three much and they are not fair with power sharing, good governance and accountability.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Ayomi90: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103689693:
Naija youths wake up.

Get up and register.

Tueh! tongue[/i]

U go quote taya today.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by owobokiri(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Please just shut up and take your own advise. undecided

Nigeria is finished anyways..
Gasping for air like a mice infested pig going through an endless boot of wanton epilepsy...
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by v2: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
They will still produce more Votes.

Even the LGA under the rule of ISWAP governor will produce more vote than a SE state.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by FBIBOT(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Kimjongun:
What's the website please
cvr.inecnigeria.org/Apply

1 Like

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Kyase(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:
North thinks they are born to rule because the South has always been divided.

A United South is atleast 20% more stronger than the entire North in every aspect.

The South is even more populated with smart and intelligent folks.

The future has just began.

Say Goodbye to Northern Dominance.

And again,. A Fulani will never be president of Nigeria again.

Lol
The north still leads in total registered voters
Just about 400k registered
Don’t get funky yet
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by klax(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2021
North hasn't seen anything yet you think the South are joking right? We shall see.

What you the North forget is **have you ever ask yourself if South take over the presidency do you think South will forgive you** I pity the North una go hear am so pls enjoy your field days especially fulani the judgement day will soon come like tsunami on you. Anything that has beginning must surely has end.

If you like make all navy, army, police, Airforce new recruits all North it's fine but one thing is sure within 48hrs you lost the center all can be reverse and quota system will die and bury for life time or Sudan way the option I guess your online warrios understand my message?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by moriss33(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Since after the war...abi ur just finding out ?
SpecialAdviser:
Igbos truly have lost interest in Nigerian project.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by soojar(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Realbank10(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103689693:
Naija youths wake up.

Get up, Go and register.

#WEDIDOURPART@[/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

We Rise!

Yen, yen, yen!
Na dem,
Dem don do dem strong tin!
Tueh! tongue

We only apply for the pvc for something else. Not voting
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by danilmo: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73 won't go and register now o. He's busy online with his long epistle insulting Tinubu who is way ahead of his propaganda and threat.

Tinubu people are ready to do the needful come 2023 both in vote, legal, machinery..

Threatening SW with presidency remaining in North. grin

1 Like

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Even if the South gets 50,000,000 registered voters by 2023 and North is just 500 voters, Buhari will still hand over power to whom he wants (most definitely another Fulani) with votes from the South null and void.

If it were by valid votes, APC would have lost the presidential election in 2019 but it didn't happen because this is the case of "He "Buhari" who pays the Piper "INEC" detects the tune.

That is why I am pitying Tinubu.

Fulani people go show am magic during the APC primaries.

If I were him, I go kuku carry all the money wey him wan take do campaign buy Bitcoin.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by splendournoni: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2021
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/north-takes-back-seat-as-southwest-leads-in-voter-registration/
The north youths don't know ICT much, that's why they like the paper transmission of result to enable them tig elections...
Mind you the Kano population is all fake, children are voting, illegal immigrants from Niger are voting...
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by danilmo: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:
Even if the South gets 50,000,000 registered voters by 2023 and North is just 500 voters, Buhari will still put hand over power to whom he wants with votes from the South null and void.

If it were by valid votes, APC would have lost the presidential election in 2019 but it didn't happen because this is the case of "He "Buhari" who pays the Piper "INEC" detects the tune.

If I were him, I go kuku carry all the money wey him wan take do campaign buy Bitcoin.

Do and register and leave Tinubu with his future.. stop advising a man in politics with 30 years experience with ur Bobo juice analysis.

Try win councilor election in ur local government first before advising Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Coldie(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2021
They will go and bring people from Niger republic, Chad, Mali, even guinea tell them to register and say they are the majority
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:

Do and register and leave Tinubu with his future.. stop advising a man in politics with 30 years experience with ur Bobo juice analysis.

Try win councilor election in ur local government first before advising Tinubu.

30 years of experience and yet Fulani people used him to clean nyash after 2015 and his so-called experience has not still thought him a lesson? cheesy cheesy

E go shock una during primaries.

Bookmark this comment!
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by garfield1: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
slowice:
Don't forget there are southeasterners in every region.

Dont forget every tribe is everywhere.other tribes are in the east too
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by mrkia(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Am proud to be from the leading zone
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Kingof2nations(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Nothing like internet divide
This online thing if sustained it will open lie about the population in the north
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by King44(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Timi45:
Of course since it's now online, you can do that at the comfort of your home.
Power of the internet.
How can a person register for voters card online?
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by deleo16(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Kimjongun:
What's the website please
www.cvr.inecnigeria.org
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by garfield1: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:

Lol
The north still leads in total registered voters
Just about 400k registered
Don’t get funky yet

Gbam.the gap is about 6 million before this CVR.this online reg will not exceed 3 million and gap between south and not in the online part won't exceed 1 million.half of those registering online won't even get their PVC.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by Asgard73: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:
Asgard73 won't go and register now o. He's busy online with his long epistle insulting Tinubu who is way ahead of his propaganda and threat.

Tinubu people are ready to do the needful come 2023 both in vote, legal, machinery..

Threatening SW with presidency remaining in North. grin

West will always influence registration so as to influence elections

Only this time ...

Apc will rig and die.. no be noise.
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by danilmo: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

30 years of experience and yet Fulani people used him to clean nyash after 2015 and his so-called experience has not still thought him a lesson? cheesy cheesy

E go shock una during primaries.

Bookmark this comment!

Ok..so he was used to clean yansh.. never knew..

says someone who has never contested for course rep election before advising a 30yesrs old man still active in politics..

Pls go..

2 Likes

Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by garfield1: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
splendournoni:

The north youths don't know ICT much, that's why they like the paper transmission of result to enable them tig elections...
Mind you the Kano population is all fake, children are voting, illegal immigrants from Niger are voting...

So southern population is not fake?
Re: South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat by garfield1: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:
Even if the South gets 50,000,000 registered voters by 2023 and North is just 500 voters, Buhari will still hand over power to whom he wants (most definitely another Fulani) with votes from the South null and void.

How do you determine valid votes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.