Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library (25751 Views)

Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior / Flash Back Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by 9jakool: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Can you listen to yourself? Where is "pandering to gain votes" not done on earth ? In the USA, UK or Kenya? Or in the paradise that only you know its location?

Most of you just become like unexposed and small-minded illiterates once you obsess about personalities instead of focusing on ideas. The idea here is an election win and the concept of doing everything legitimate to achieve that win.

Anyone objective and pragmatically intelligent enough to see that will know Tinubu has done nothing wrong.

Sorry to disappoint you for stating the obvious. Pandering is cheap when you don't have a good track record to back it up. In essence, he lacks integrity to stand on, so he has to resort to pandering to earn cheap votes. I want what's best for Nigeria, but Tinubu is not it. He's just another corrupt elitist with name recognition who just wants to put the presidency on his resume.

Also I laugh at the bolded. What ideas does Tinubu have for transforming Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by danilmo: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
BARISTAMandela:

Really?? You wanna vote Tinubu/Ganduje? Now I know why Nigeria/Africa is still underdeveloped. If a supposed educated and young Nigerian can conceive this kind of thought, then no need to ask questions why 38% are happily unemployed. Mental Slavery is indeed worst than cancer!

Tell one Governor who was better than Tinubu during his days as a governor.

Now tell me governor's who are better than ganduje... FYI Ganduje is one of the best Governor's in Nigeria.. Bring in ur statistics and let's discuss..
Visit Kano and see his doings, who in d SS/SE can match his works?? Only Udom Emmanuel.

Please stay off if u're one of the emotional PDP sympathizers..
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by danilmo: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
dejol88:

How the politicians in the south became so stupid and useless is still a mystery.

I hate to say this, but the game of South West is pretentious and treacherous because of their agenda

The south west politicians are attacking on two fronts, one is through south west governors to pursue policy of unity amongst southern Nigeria while tinubu team goes to the north to build infrastructure ( stomach and physical)

This is sad!

That is SW bargaining power and don't be surprised, they LL get what they want , not by begging for microzoniing like SE,..

If SW decides it's over with the Nigeria marriage, they have all the legal arsenal and dons to seer it and it over from their, Biafra will see opportunity and follow ASAP,

Tinubu is on the other hand buying conscience ..

All I see is SW are using whichever way.. the heat will b too hot for Buhari not to hand over to them..
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by danilmo: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
dejol88:

If we want unity then we must be sincere about it. Going out to start investing in the north is to what end?

The reality of today's politics favours North, so if need be to buy conscience, pls do and get to the throne..

U can only make things right wen u get power, get the power first is the goal.. I 100% support Tinubu. He has been in politics and still surviving since, he knows politics is a game of number, not abt the credentials of voters. Both mumu and professor has one vote on ballot..
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by Thermodynamics(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
adelaja70:

I said that because Igbo leaders always run after the Northerners... Low brain

No, you said that because you have a slave mentality and you think that the Northerners are natural leaders in Nigeria and you have to be loyal to them if you want then to "GIVE YOU" any form of power, your mind is naturally tuned that way. You have a slave mentality and you don't even know it.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:

The reality of today's politics favours North, so if need be to buy conscience, pls do and get to the throne..

U can only make things right wen u get power, get the power first is the goal.. I 100% support Tinubu. He has been in politics and still surviving since, he knows politics is a game of number
, not abt the credentials of voters. Both mumu and professor has one vote on ballot..

Please tell them abeg. Simple concept yet they cannot comprehend its efficacy. Next minute they will be lamenting that the North is better at politics.

Tinubu, as one of fhe few Southerners able to get enough support to become President, wants to gain a position he can use to make changes yet it is his fellow Southerners who have problem with him even as we are all witnessing the desperate machinations and manipulations of the North aimed at helping them retain power and keep us all as we are.

This is why I am convinced some southerners, especially Igbos, are not sincere. They have no issues with how the North is shamelessly. hijacking, bullying and compromising APC yet Tinubu's effort is their main headache. Saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by Thermodynamics(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ramsak1:
It's most likely you're a fool or let's just say you reason like one. Building useful relationships and bridges across political, tribal and cultural boundaries is what distinct leaders with good political machinery from riff-raffs like Igboho and runaway lunatic Kanu. Ibos will never rule this country as long you people remain the way you are, even PDP that you people slaved for for over two decades will never give her ticket to an ibo man. it's high you people start doing the right thing.

Incase you haven't noticed, the Igbos are not much interested in Nigeria, they want to rule their own Country.

I just see stupidity written all over your post,

"Building useful relationships and bridges across political, tribal and cultural boundaries"

So ass licking and being ready to sell your own people to the Fulanis just because you want to be the president is what you call building useful relationship? You see yourself?

See who you de even defend, Tinubu, a strong Nigerian politician, all Nigerian politicians are full of shit, they are all thieves.
Keep deceiving yourself, Tinubu or any other region cannot become president, as long as Nigeria exist, the Yorubas can only rule in Oduduwa.

The Northerners will always like to cling to power because that is all they have, if you think Tinubu will rule in Nigeria, then you are very mistaking.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by dejol88: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Mumu, see how I have dismantled you? You began by feigning interest in southern unity and pitching that as the driving force behind your criticism of Tinubu. Lo and behold you unravel as nothing but another IPOBian Yoruba hater. Lol.

My gullible Yoruba peeps, always falling for the hypocrisy of Igbos, hope you are learning? Their own heros are dead, finished and non-existent so their mission is to destroy yours with stealth and pretence of attacking the likes of Tinubu for the sake of 'southern unity'.

Yorubas una better fcking ronu.

I don't insult online just to make a point and I will not start now. I am bigger than that!
Back to the discourse, I have never hated any human let alone hating on a particular person but I dislike being cheated.lest I forget, my best friend I ever had till now is a Yoruba and married to someone from North Central .
Having said that, southern unity can only be achieved through honesty and not this charade.
You cannot disprove the fact that you guys are always hiding PVC during collection, I am a victim.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by dejol88: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:

U can only make things right wen u get power, get the power first is the goal.. I 100% support Tinubu. He has been in politics and still surviving since, he knows politics is a game of number, not abt the credentials of voters. Both mumu and professor has one vote on ballot..
I agree with you! But for how long can we continue to beg for our right in Nigeria? Can't political leaders in the south for once call the bluff of the northerners? They north don't pretend in carrying out their agenda ,a case in point is the PIB , but the south we be looking like Dundee. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by adelaja70(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:

No, you said that because you have a slave mentality and you think that the Northerners are natural leaders in Nigeria and you have to be loyal to them if you want then to "GIVE YOU" any form of power, your mind is naturally tuned that way. You have a slave mentality and you don't even know it.
And they give Igbos what? Slaving for PDP for the past 16 years with nothing to show for it... Lmao!!!
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by danilmo: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
dejol88:

I agree with you! But for how long can we continue to beg for our right in Nigeria? Can't political leaders in the south for once call the bluff of the northerners? They north don't pretend in carrying out their agenda ,a case in point is the PIB , but the south we be looking like Dundee. Haba!

A Yoruba adage says U don't ask for the death that kill ur father without holding a weapon..

The north do not carry their dangerous agenda without them being in power.. just that Southern presidents are more civil and not that brutal during their time, but the obvious nepotism of PMB has taught southern a bitter lesson and the fear in North is if a southern Man get power, he may repay the evils of Buhari.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:

A Yoruba adage says U don't ask for the death that kill ur father without holding a weapon..

The north do not carry their dangerous agenda without them being in power.. just that Southern presidents are more civil and not that brutal during their time, but the obvious nepotism of PMB has taught southern a bitter lesson and the fear in North is if a southern Man get power, he may repay the evils of Buhari.

This is true but there is nothing they can do other than allow the South to produce the President.

Otherwise the cold war and animosity that will arise between the ethnic groups of Nigeria will be too much for the North to manage or live with.

Many leaders in the South are not cowards. They are just wise enough to know they must play their cards right and bide their time till 2023 when Buhari leaves.

This is a simple enough concept only Igbos, of all southerners, can never understand or fall in line with because they have ulterior motives and hidden agendas.

1 Like

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by dejol88: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
danilmo:

We need a joker to checkmate the north . Just the way they use population to threaten during elections.
We should threaten the north with outright succession if they don't hand back our resources to the south who owns it. How can our north control ocean,oil and gas that is not found in their territory? This are things south should be united about.

1 Like

Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by HOVER206: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

You're a hateful loser and Tinubu is a winner. So it shall remain. You will continue to be loser while Tinubu will keep winning.
You will forever remain a slave
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by Thermodynamics(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
adelaja70:

And they give Igbos what? Slaving for PDP for the past 16 years with nothing to show for it... Lmao!!!
Oga you don't have a point, I don't even know what you are driving at.
Drop that phone and stop wasting your data.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by adekolaelect(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Thermodynamics post=103690647]Why do Yorubas like licking Fulanis ass?
Because this ex-Lagos thief wan be president na make am de behave like fool.

Just see the low support Igboho has, this shows that most Yorubas have a slave mentality. Igboho and his supporters are a unique set of Yorubas, the rest are just slaves to the Fulanis.

If this Chief executive officer of Slaves called Tinubu thinks the Fulanis are going to allow him become a president in Nigeria, then he is mistaking, the North always like to hold on to power. Tinubu is just wasting his time.[/quot your imaginations or wish has nothing to do with what the political future of Tinubu will be.Do you expect Yorubas to be like Igbos that have no any mouth pix than mere Kanu in the zoo's cell .you are wasting your time by predicting future political strength of Tinubu in the north.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by fregeneh(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
dejol88:

You think the recent move is not influenced by him? You can not be asking for southern Unity and on the other hand went behind to be courting the north. Who is fooling who?

If we in the south really want unity it has to be total without any saboteur.

What does southern unity means to you?to fight the north,never to have anything to do with north again, or for us (south) to unit and play our game well politically with northern progressives to get what we so desire.
Re: Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library by oblaak(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
post=103690639:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Dem no like Tinubu, Dem no like Tinubu, but a single day will never pass without you seeing them coming to Lagos State with polythene bags from their villages all across the nation.
Awon werey 100%.

#TeamSTARBOYbtw

Our Darling Darlington,
Before nko
wink

Sometimes I feel your comments are actually built on reverse psychology where you mock Nigerians indirectly with your comments but you make it seem like you’re very serious. I refuse to believe you keep on supporting tyranny and you hate the Igbo’s mostly. Even if 99 people are against someone/something, you’d be the only supporting it. I feel this is some kind of reverse psychology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.