Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi (346 Views)

Learn Animation For Free / Learn Character And Video Animation For Free / Assassins Chase. Happy New Year 3D Animation For The Fans... Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi by Franzinni: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2021
make i nor talk too much tori... this was a facial animation i put together a while ago its a character i created called headboy. the aim for the character was basically to report news and headlines in the country but this is just a test run please let me know if it is something to continue.

it was made using after effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2et6p5Trlug
Re: Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi by Observer20: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2021
[url][/url]
Franzinni:
make i nor talk too much tori... this was a facial animation i put together a while ago its a character i created called headboy. the aim for the character was basically to report news and headlines in the country but this is just a test run please let me know if it is something to continue.

it was made using after effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2et6p5Trlug

Hello bro you are on point, go all the way.

But I want to know please,did you build the character from scratch or did you employ the use of Rigable files or vfx?
Re: Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi by Franzinni: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Observer20:
[url][/url]

Hello bro you are on point, go all the way.

But I want to know please, did you build the character from scratch or did you employ the use of Rigable files or vfx?

God bless you my brother ... I used after-effects and a plugin called joysticks and sliders. I plan to write up a tutorial soon if I see people request for it but yeah... check the plugin out bro!

but you will have to still learn how to animate faces tho.

1 Like

Re: Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi by Observer20: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Franzinni:

God bless you my brother ... I used after-effects and a plugin called joysticks and sliders. I plan to write up a tutorial soon if I see people request for it but yeah... check the plugin out bro!

but you will have to still learn how to animate faces tho.
Alryt gee, you are doing well.

Maybe we will connect soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toonboom Trainer Needed In Abuja / Free Platform To Sell Digital Products In Nigeria / What's The Difference Between Naija And Nigerian? (funny Cartoon Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.