Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Failed Jamb This Year .. There's Still Hope - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Failed Jamb This Year .. There's Still Hope (158 Views)

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / Want To Score Over 280 In JAMB? This 6 Steps Will Guide You To Smashing JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Failed Jamb This Year .. There's Still Hope by Lekozy(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys some people give up..and say that is the end..I say living in Nigeria is hell as it is .. lol..so .the rate of failure for jamb is much this year I advice you guys to go for an a level program ( ijmb/jupeb) trust me you will learn alot and it's straight to 200 level don't wait at home another year because it is toxic
For more on this please check my signature for my number.....thank you and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Sixteen-year-old Author Launches ‘the Black Dragon’ On Sunday, July 25 Daily Re / What's The Difference Between SEO And PPC - Confused? / UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE MBA, MS.c, LL.M, PG FORM IS SET TO CLOSE ON FRIDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.