Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. (812 Views)

How To Distribute Your Songs On All Platforms And Get Monetized / Distribute Your Tracks Free With Your Android Phone And Keep 100% Of The Money / How To Distribute Your Music On All Digital Music Stores (spotify, Apple Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. by afroismylife(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Hi, I am just an upcoming afrobeat artist and very happy to join the group.

It has been days for me to make good music, but I find it even harder to let my music into mainstream music stores like Spotify, Apple Music, or Boomplay. I just did not know how to deliver my music to those platforms.

Last month, I came across an article in the blog and noticed a music distribution service provider called Afrotunes. It says they can distribute your music to Boomplay for free, then I decided to have a try. And now my music is on Boomplay, and I can not wait to try more of their plans.

If you are also an upcoming artist like me and want to people get to know your music, Afrotunes is absolutely one of your choices.

This is their website: afrotunesdigital.com

You can also find them on INS, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND LINKEDIN

Searching afrotunes_music everywhere

Contact them directly for any questions, normally they relied on my requests within 12 hours.

Wish all the upcoming artists here make a huge success in their career.
Re: Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. by afroismylife(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
I know you may have some questions regarding music distribution or music copyright, just ask and I will answer your question asap.
Re: Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. by Opeyemi04(m): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Hi
How do you get paid ?? Can you see the total number of stream you got ?
Cause people have been streaming my song and I didn’t find the above questions on their site

(1) (Reply)

Yung Joc / Rhythm And Unity Fm? / Your Best R&b Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.