Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Still Need Your Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still Need Your Help (597 Views)

I Still Need A Suggar Mummy.i Have Not Gotten Any Yet And My Email Is Tarrygeorg / I Still Need A Man This Year / Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Need Your Help by gemeze(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2007
am a member of nairaland and will like to reach out to all members and relate my problem to them and hope anyone could assist me.am a student with one of the eastern universities ebsu to be precise and all this while my parent have been taking care of my studies until a sudden tragedy happened to my them and they are no more,no relatives to assist and i was let with nothing even the little one my parent left have been snached by my uncles.i need to pay my school fees worth about #40,000.please in the name of God any body that will like to help should please reach me through 08059217024 or e mail me at masetinted@yahoo.com.i really anticipate your replies.bye
Re: Still Need Your Help by zignor(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2007
Are you still looking for help? I think help has gone to jeruselem, he will be back shortly grin

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist (yes/no) / Hook Up For Real? / I Need Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.