Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? (1040 Views)

Working As A Teller In A Bank And Working In An Accounting/audting Firm / How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2021
THE SECRETS TO CREATING AN APPROVED AND WORKING CLICKBANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA IN 2021.

Have you tried to create an approved and working ClickBank account in Nigeria and failed? If yes, then this post is for you.

Over the years ClickBank's algorithm has become stricter making it very difficult to create an account in a restricted country. Over 500,000 people try to create an account from banned countries daily but 92% of them are blocked or unsuccessful.

Many bloggers or YouTubers would tell you, that you need to know or have someone close to you and do live in one of the ClickBank's allowed countries.

The person would have to create an account for you, and you share your details and earnings. That’s total bullshit and all.

So does that mean if you do not have a relative or friend you cannot partake in a 4 billion dollar industry? No. The truth is most marketers don’t want you to know the secret, but I would reveal them all to you.

All you have to do is follow step by step this guide.

Why Clickbank?

Clickbank is an affiliate marketplace for products. Vendors list their products on their site for a fee and get affiliates to promote and get a commission from it.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2021
For beginners, Clickbank is the perfect place to start because you do not need to have a reputation to start. Anyone registered on the platform can pick a product and promote it without requesting approval. The commissions are relatively high compared to other affiliate websites and you can get to promote about anything. Interesting, right?

Earning as an affiliate marketer is passive because you just have to find a working formula on how to promote your product a sit back and enjoy the results.

The only pain here is that your country is not legally allowed to partake in this.

I am going to be sharing with you the step-by-step process to open a working Clickbank account in Nigeria in 2021.

In case you are planning on starting affiliate marketing in Nigeria. Clickbank is one of the best platforms to start affiliate marketing because they have tons of good products that people easily like to buy.

But, unfortunately, Nigeria is not among the listed countries approved to use Clickbank but there's a way around it.

I would be sharing the secrets no affiliate marketer would show you on how to create a working Clickbank account in 2021.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2021
HOW TO CREATE A WORKING CLICKBANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA

Opening a working Clickbank account requires you to have some needed details and tools.

What you need

1. VPN – ( Windscribe)

2. Payoneer account (Not that Important)

3. An Email account

STEP BY STEP METHOD ON HOW TO CREATE A WORKING AND APPROVED CLICKBANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA.

1. Connect your VPN, we are going to use WINDSCRIBE VPN, this VPN is a free VPN.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Get it connected to the UNITED KINGDOM. So before you proceed, you need to go to the website called WHAT IS MY IP ADDRESS on your google browser and confirm if you're already connected to UNITED KINGDOM.

Perfect.

2. So, let’s start creating our account right away. Head over to the ClickBank website and click on sign up.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Select United Kingdom as the country.

Input your real name,

On the phone number tab, you need a UK number rather than your Nigerian phone number.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2021
3. Open fakenamegenerator .com on a new tab, you’ll need to generate your fake UK profile, and that can be easily done on the homepage, just generate a male/female gender profile.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Copy address and phone number generated on your Clickbank. (Don’t close this page yet)

4. Now, type in your email address and type your preferred password.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Go through the terms and conditions and click on JOIN.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Congrats you’re in, Get ready for your first paycheck.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
You can choose the No, I got this on my own option.

5. Download the Suppression list and Accept.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Scroll down, to accept. It would automatically download. It’s not important.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2021
6. Complete Your profile

To complete my profile, click on the complete my profile button and proceed.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021
You would be taken to this page. Now go back to the fakenamegenerator website earlier. And fill the following below.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2021
As done below,

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Also fill out how you want to get paid, in the Payee Name option, put in your real Payoneer account name.

A Payoneer account is needed to withdraw your earnings into your Nigerian bank account. ( But that’s not that important yet, you can change it later)

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Clickguy44: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Then save.

Profile successfully updated.

Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Tellsonthis: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Exactly what I am looking for. Thanks, Bro.
Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by Generalgoshen: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Opp can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by clems88(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Clickguy44:
Get it connected to the UNITED KINGDOM. So before you proceed, you need to go to the website called WHAT IS MY IP ADDRESS on your google browser and confirm if you're already connected to UNITED KINGDOM.

Perfect.

2. So, let’s start creating our account right away. Head over to the ClickBank website and click on sign up.
please I would like to know how to promote affiliate links
Re: How Do I Create An Approved And Working Clickbank Account In Nigeria In 2021? by timifaithus(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
clems88:
please I would like to know how to promote affiliate links

Use youtube

Or paid ads like Microsoft ads

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa / Professional Bodies / Architecture Vs Civil Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.