Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,253 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. (836 Views)

Got Scammed By Bet9ja / Msport Multiple+ Option- How I Got Paid After 4 Games Cut My Ticket! / Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by africaBlogworld: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2021
A friend of mine qualified for a reality tv show called Royalty Reality Tv 2021, after spending more than close to 150,000 naira on votes to qualify, they decided to ask for 100,000 naira from contestants again and used emotional blackmail to rope people into paying 100,000 naira.
if you dont have the money, whether you qualified or not , they will turn you down. and some of the names of the qualified candidates were removed to put in their own special candidates who never participated in the voting process.

Please we are calling on well meaning Nigerians who are still upright to seek advice on how to follow this situation as they have refused to refund the contestants who qualified by merit and have refused to do what is right.

Is there any commission in nigeria that can take up this issue?

Please help us lets make Nigeria a better place.

More details coming soon and lets help get justice for the oppressed.
Any person with other cases like this please come forward.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by Seniorwriter(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2021
@OP your post should include verifiable proofs if you really want assistance....

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by Zaxbash1: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Upload proof make we see first

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by BeerBeerManiple: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Regulatory commission should look into the mode of operation of this show, they aren't genuine like other reality tv show known, How is it that prior to voting to qualify this people didn't have a management meeting, after they have taken millions of money from people, they still had the guts to ask there contestants for 100k each.

That's why some Shows in Nigeria are pure scam.
RoyaltyRealityTvshow is a scam.

If you go to their instagram page you will see that the names of qualified contestants don't tally with the names approved for the show.

They even omitted someone's picture because of there greedy nature.

Karma is waiting for them.

I pray say Regulators will close down that stewpid show.
Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by Emeka71(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
So sorry.
Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by Kingcalls: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Most Nigerians are just foolish
Re: I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. by Phenomenal27: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
God punish all this stupid people � you just come on social media and bad mouth people business because the show didn't favour you.

It is a competition if you don't have sponsor, don't go, if you are broke stay in your house.
Without proof see what you are spewing, if they sue you now

I don't know the organisers of this show but the earlier Nigerians know this shows are started for business sake the better for us all

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 For Sale / PS4 Fat, Slim, And Pro With 11 Downloaded Games / Launch Of Ps 3 Nov11 In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.