Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bbnaija's Nina Ivy Shows Off Her New Banging Body After Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Nina Ivy Shows Off Her New Banging Body After Plastic Surgery (472 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nina Ivy Shows Off Her New Banging Body After Plastic Surgery by MsDoris(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija Double Wahala housemate, Chinonso Onyenobi aka Nina Ivy has taken to social media to show off her new banging body one month after surgery.

Recall the reality star underwent a successful body and butt enlargement surgery in June and has been recuperating ever since.

Well, seems all is well now and she is now enjoying her new looks.

The mother of one has now taken to her Instagram page to share a video of herself flaunting her new body. Her boobs looked fuller and her butt well pronounced.

In a follow up post, Nina shared photos of herself flaunting her killer curves and her bigger and well rounded butt as she posed in front of her car.

View site to Watch video/ see photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/bbnaijas-nina-ivy-shows-off-her-new.html

Re: Bbnaija's Nina Ivy Shows Off Her New Banging Body After Plastic Surgery by richeeyo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
My boyfriend is my boyfriend
Miracle is my every thing
Only Dick wise

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: Everything You Need To Know About Him / Bbnaija Shineyaeye: Top 5 Housemates Likely To Win The N90M Prize / Tuface Leaves Annie In Rage As He Left Nigeria To America To Meet His First Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.