Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) (650 Views)

Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by vasel15: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
As much as we need Uwazurike or maybe someone with brains can take over from Massob, we must still Call out Uwazurike for his treachery and I would never like that man unless he comes out to apologize to Nnamdi Kanu.

Remember Uwazurike started in 1999 like he always likes To boast and today it is 22yrs and no Biafra and don't allow him to fool You with that unpo nonsense, if Kanu had started in 1999 we would have Biafra by now

Nnamdi Kanu shook the Whole world and because of Kanu we are so so close to getting Biafra, Uwazurike is just there eating and dining with politicians.

I listen to the voice of Kanu and I was filled with rage and anger and I was saying to myself how is Uwazurike different from. The Fulanis or the DSS, who gave Uwazurike the right to kidnap Kanu? Uwazurike must be a mad man if he thinks we would just forgive him, Uwazurike must come out and publicly apologize for the humiliation he gave to Kanu or else the wrath of the people would befall on him so listen to the voice, Kanu and understand better, I am pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfFWxn6kpg

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-is-disgrace-to-freedom
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Illuminatiship(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by KingOKON: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
KANU knows that his mental capability is trash to that of his benefactor and mentor, Ralph Uwazurike. The reason he duped him and put together rat brains like you and others only to be making noise.
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Ojiofor: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:
As much as we need Uwazurike or maybe someone with brains can take over from Massob, we must still Call out Uwazurike for his treachery and I would never like that man unless he comes out to apologize to Nnamdi Kanu.

Remember Uwazurike started in 1999 like he always likes To boast and today it is 22yrs and no Biafra and don't allow him to fool You with that unpo nonsense, if Kanu had started in 1999 we would have Biafra by now

Nnamdi Kanu shook the Whole world and because of Kanu we are so so close to getting Biafra, Uwazurike is just there eating and dining with politicians.

I listen to the voice of Kanu and I was filled with rage and anger and I was saying to myself how is Uwazurike different from. The Fulanis or the DSS, who gave Uwazurike the right to kidnap Kanu? Uwazurike must be a mad man if he thinks we would just forgive him, Uwazurike must come out and publicly apologize for the humiliation he gave to Kanu or else the wrath of the people would befall on him so listen to the voice, Kanu and understand better, I am pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfFWxn6kpg

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-is-disgrace-to-freedom

It's 9 years Nnamdi Kanu started too and no Biafra on sight and to make matters worse he is in prison by the time he comes out God knows when there will still be no Biafra.Both Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazuruike are conmen using Biafra agitation to enrich themselves while naive youths pay the ultimate sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Martahi: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

It's 9 years Nnamdi Kanu started too and no Biafra on sight and to make matters worse he is in prison by the time he comes out God knows when there will still be no Biafra.Both Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazuruike are conmen using Biafra agitation to enrich themselves while naive youths pay the ultimate sacrifice.
And court the go strike soon lol
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by vasel15: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Shut up
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up

Truth hurt you like acid grin

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by vasel15: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Truth hurt you like acid grin
You are talking crap
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by Tantumego: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Not just a disgrace but a sell out, truth is MNK have long had the opportunity to make billions off the biafran struggle, same way uwazirike was given money to shut his mouth, but MNK passion and commitment towards the actualisation of biafran coupled with his principles is what have made him stay resolute all through the years against all offers and bribery and reason he has become a thorn in the flesh of the bokobuhari presidency. Unlike uwazurike, MNK is steadfast and resolute to the biafran struggle hence the reason the bokobuhari presidency was quick to proscribe peaceful ipob movement as a terrorist group where as uwazurike Massob have been on for years before the emergence of ipob but yet the bokobuhari knows so well that the later is championed by someone who wouldn't compromise hence the reason for the proscription.. long live MNK
Re: Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) by vasel15: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tantumego:
Not just a disgrace but a sell out, truth is MNK have long had the opportunity to make billions off the biafran struggle, same way uwazirike was given money to shut his mouth, but MNK passion and commitment towards the actualisation of biafran coupled with his principles is what have made him stay resolute all through the years against all offers and bribery and reason he has become a thorn in the flesh of the bokobuhari presidency. Unlike uwazurike, MNK is steadfast and resolute to the biafran struggle hence the reason the bokobuhari presidency was quick to proscribe peaceful ipob movement as a terrorist group where as uwazurike Massob have been on for years before the emergence of ipob but yet the bokobuhari knows so well that the later is championed by someone who wouldn't compromise hence the reason for the proscription.. long live MNK

You are right

(1) (Reply)

Drama During Eid Prayers As Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30 Days To Leave Forest / Letter To Armed Niger Delta Youths In The Creeks. / Osinbajo Leads Govt. Delegations To Church Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.