Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! (162 Views)

Reasons Why You Must Secure A Space For Your Business In Ibeju-lekki Now / Why You Should Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now / Why You Must Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by milanoproperty: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
An eye opener about Ibeju Lekki.

Two weeks ago, I set out for a site inspection of the much-talked-about New Lagos - Ibeju Lekki along with my team, we covered the Ibeju Lekki axis.

I marveled at the sight of several organizations, developments, and opportunities springing up there.
Few minutes from Eleko Junction, I saw the very popular Amen Estate (if you are a follower of Jennifer's Diary, it's the estate used as the major location of the soap opera) right inside Ibeju Lekki.

We drove up 2 minutes and we came across Shoprite's new site (already fenced) that will serve Ibeju Lekki inhabitants and visitors in a few years' time.

We journeyed up to the massive Lekki Free Trade Zone that is stationed to bring international trade closer.

Gracious! can you feel what am feeling?

We continued up and we got to Dangote Refinery still under construction with a lot of activities up already and to be open to full capacity operations in 2021. And another new development is already in place - the 3 lanes expansion of the expressway has begun.

By the way, have you seen the master plan of the smart city development at Ibeju-Lekki? It's a Lagos State Govt. and Dubai deal, signed by Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Meanwhile, beside Dangote Refinery is Dano milk, Power Oil, and Kelloggs already operating in our New Lagos.On the other side of the road, we have Lekki Sea Port still under construction.

As if we've not seen enough, we drove up again until we came across Oriental Hotel's new site that will lodge travelers landing at the new international airport along the Lekki-Epe Expressway.

We visited the natural sea resort destination La Campaign Tropicana where you get to appreciate nature at its finest - a serene resort away from the hustle and bustle of Lagos city.

These are just some of the notable areas within Ibeju-Lekki that I came across in just a day's visit.

call/whatsapp 07064473681 to purchase a land in ibeju lekki

(1) (Reply)

IFAD Partners With Babban Gona To Boost Private Funding Of Rural Businesses / People Can Now Donate And Contribute To Your Hustle As A Creator / Why To Use A Telecom Billing System For The Telecom Industries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.