Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty (37554 Views)

EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Sierra Leone Fans Attack Their Captain's House After He Missed A Crucial Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Kaybenny(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu I command u to resign as president of naija.

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!

Laugh wan kee meeee ooooo
Naija!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho
Senate President Kiricocho
Speaker House of Reps Kiricocho
Fulanis Herdsmen Kiricocho to
Unknown gun men Kiricocho
All Residential Nairaland Zombies Kiricocho

Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
Ipob Kiricocho
Boko Haram Kiricocho
FFK Kiricocho
Sunday obohoho Kiricocho
Evans Kiricocho
MN Kanu Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho
Fulanis Herdsmen Kiricocho
All enemies of Nigeria Kiricocho
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by KingDash: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
if I use italy and juventus for fifa them no bone you we'll make you win me... chellini and bonucci for life.
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by IpobKiller: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

I command you to become sensible

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by NwokoloOwa: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!

Lol. Chai

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Captain92: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
If you among those putting people in pain, in this country...kiricocho from now and evermore cool cool
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Fortez: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Really
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Numerouno94(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
mokt:
See as e resemble squidward

Spongebob squarepants. gringrin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by pacespot(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Numerouno94(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
HolyHero:
Kirichoco on Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool this new season! ���

Chelsea fan.gringrin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Moferere: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

what has Arsenal got to do with Euro final?
You are so uncultured. You don't know the difference between banter and seriousness.

Nansense undecided
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Mryacks: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

what has Arsenal got to do with Euro final?

Don't mind the attention seeker...Rashford (Man Utd) missed, Jorginho (Chelsea) missed in the same game...so it's just an unsconstructive criticism
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by AeroplaneApple: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!
E no dey work grin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by liver123(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!
hahaha, you just release the remix

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Peteoch40(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
I swear, if u the vex enter Nairaland u go faint with laughter. angry kiss. U fear comments
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by CloudResident(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kirichoco!
Kirichoco!!
Kirichoco!!!

Guy no be Kirichoco,read am well. No let Bubu curse sef catch you cheesy

I hereby command you Bubu to resign as the president..

Kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Cyphar(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu I command u to resign as president of Nigeria.

kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!

Lwkmd cheesy grin grin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Lekison(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Moferere:
Even before Chiellini curse, an average arsenal player is accursed. Nonsense people
you are a very stupiiid person
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
If it was that easy then you should have cursed all the English players before the match started and won the game in regular time. Foolish talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Unrated900(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!

See you
Nor be only Kiricocho
Na igi koko
Buhari that has a deaf ear
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Topchamber05: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nonsense talk. Why can't he curse Inter Milan players for them not to win the league. Anyways talk is cheap.
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by muller101(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
When you win you can attribute it to anything and anyone...when you loose, different versions of your miserable loss will make headlines, England are currently making the headlines but watch out for this squad, remember I prophesied that they'll enter the semi finals and they did, I see them winning the next world cup.

This I have seen.
world cup that they won't even qualify to feature.
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by goldman777: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm chellini summoned saka,s village people in Nigeria grin
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by dhope: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
When you win you can attribute it to anything and anyone...when you loose, different versions of your miserable loss will make headlines, England are currently making the headlines but watch out for this squad, remember I prophesied that they'll enter the semi finals and they did, I see them winning the next world cup.

This I have seen.
Which of the world cup? If it's FIFA cup then this prediction is pure hallucination. To believe three lions will beat Brazil, even Colombia if qualified is bad dream. If not because of their early goal pressure, azzuri should not have allowed the match to enter extra time talkless of penalty shoot out.
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Shikena(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho
Sorry they didn't tell you that Kiricocho only work against one person at a time? If you use it multiple times na on top your head Kiricocho go land in 7 days unless you quickly go bath for River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by kechywillz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lol � lolest lol...I pray it works on buhari
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Paulianfa(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho

Udom Emmanuel Kiricocho
[/quote]
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Lamanii22(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:

kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!

grin grin grin gad gad! Funniest shii on NL today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by 77star: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

You think say CR7 & Messi no dey use strong jazz abi? Dey there
cheesy
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by Luluakim: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho
you are wicked lol
Re: Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty by JBoss25(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Buhari Kiricocho
Lia Mohammed Kiricocho
El rufai Kiricocho
Pantami Kiricocho
Adamu Kiricocho
Malami Kiricocho
Agent Fash Kiricocho
You forgot to mention Desmond Elliot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Look At Your Mates" - Footballer Kelechi Nwakali All Guccified In New Photo / Brazil Vs Costa Rica: World Cup (2 - 0) 22 June 2018 / "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.