Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich (1331 Views)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / Microsoft Offering Chinese Employees Free Phone If They’ll Quit / BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by nawa1(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2007
fellow nairalanders, i've achieved great things from this forum
and this is my way to give a little back. wink

if you need this book or any other e-book, first of all, install "repligo" on ur phone (i.e if your phone is compactable). i shall list out compactable phone latter on this tread.

"the science or getting rich" is guaranteed to make you rich if only you will read and follow the simple instructions given in the book.

mail me, if u want a free copy of this book in acrobat format.

the attached is "repligo", download and install it.
start living the life you want to live today.

Re: Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by nawa1(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2007
"the science of getting rich" e-book in repligo format is too large to insert. if u need it, send me a mail at [email]topmosteddy@yahoo.co.uk[/email] i will be glad to send it to you

luv ya all.
Re: Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by hayprof(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2007
Send pc viewable format to me -hayznet wink
Re: Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by nawa1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
hayprof:

Send pc viewable format to me -hayznet wink

sorry for the late response, if u have not yet received this life changing e-book, you can download it for free here http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=629037

become rich now!

here is a quote from the book "by thought the thing you want is brought to you. by action you receive it"
Re: Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by konari(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
Is the repligo a java or symbian software. Would it work with nokia phones operating on series 40. My gprs connection keeps failing so i cant use my operamini and my pc is out of order otherwise i wouldn't hesitate to find out myself. Reply asap.
Re: Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich by nawa1(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2007
@konari,

i'm very sorry for the late reply. i did not get a notification of your post. hope you have gotten a solution by now, if not, the answer to your question is: REPLIGO is Symbian application, and it's for s60 phone, it may work with s40 or you can get one that is compact able with s40 phone.

as you may already know, you can convert any document even a web page with the original formats to repligo file and view it with your phone.

(1) (Reply)

E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc / Mtn Old Recharged Cards Are Recharging / Iphone Or Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.