Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (68582 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by AeroplaneApple: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tragic
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by muller101(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
If I talk, they'll say this was how the whites made the so many discoveries we are enjoying today. So it's right for them to tresspass. Even if it means endangering their lives.

When are these people going to learn to respect boundaries?

Look well. That's a black guy lying down there.
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
edward1984:

A drunk man not a scientist

Commentor:

Err, I'm not sure how many discoveries were made by drunk men.

LienwaltAbel:

What is this one saying? Did you read the post at all? Don't you know the difference between a drunk and a man seeking knowledge? undecided

See now? they have come again to talk from the other side of their mouths.

Is it not from forming it a habit of recklessly plunging into the deep that going there drunk will stem from? Or how many drunk blacks have you seen going to swim in large water bodies before?
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by extol1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
How do drunks continue taking what makes them embarrass themselves over and over again!

One man slept in a gutter after getting drunk, the next weekend I saw him drunk again.
it takes divine intervention for such kind of people to leave alcohol
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Seniorwriter(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpressionx:
The guy don shack so im wan go play with shark

Nice rhymes....work on it if it's a talent improve on it and start to earn with it.

Deep Quote:
Drunkenness does not equate to soberness.
One is a mirage the other helps reflect cognitively.

RIP to Marcelo

@Seniorwriter
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Commentor: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

See now, they have come to talk from the other side of their mouths.

Is it not from forming it a habit of recklessly plunging into the deep that going there drunk will stem from? Or how many drunk blacks have you seen going to swim in large water bodies before?

Many, most of them never made it back to tell of what they witnessed.
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Commentor:

Many, most of them never made it back to tell of what they witnessed.

Lies!
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Kraudas: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
[Hello Great fish farmers,
We at Blessed Fish Farm, Apata, Ibadan offer you fast growing, Hardy and disease resistant catfish fish seeds ( fingerlings, post fingerlings and juveniles) of both clarias and hybrid species, all at farmer friendly prices
Again, we assure you of top quality and sufficient quantity

We provide one on one consultancy services and Guidance on the best practices in Fish farming

Reach us on
WhatsApp/call ; 08136176021.
We make you love Fish farming.
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

See now, they have come to talk from the other side of their mouths.

What is the colour of the man in the picture? Green? And @bolded; the statement is not only grammatically incorrect but it absolutely makes no sense. undecided
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Commentor: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lies!

Ok.

Provide the details.

....I'm waiting .
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by giveburns: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Who did he tell that he was going into the water to pee?
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by lilvicky68(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
If I talk, they'll say this was how the whites made the so many discoveries we are enjoying today. So it's right for them to tresspass. Even if it means endangering their lives.

When are these people going to learn to respect boundaries?

Lol
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by kayodesblog: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
You can imagine...SMH
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by lacastre: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
2pm gotten drunk...na wa o
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
He will wake up sober and handicapped in afterlife.
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by midolian(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Providence2020:
Shark never killed anyone on land. Just saying we should all know our boundaries, but what a horrible way to die. I could never allow any animal eat me and live, I'm definitely poking it's eyes out before dying even if it's the only thing I do.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Easier said...
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by tafat: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
nawa o, what a sad way to go
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nature can b scary shocked
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by IghravweIG(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Easier said...
The guy tink say e easy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by midolian(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
IghravweIG:

The guy tink say e easy cheesy grin
just free am na.. cheesy
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Okhuadams(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15573807/drunk-man-mauled-death-shark-pee-brazil/amp/
what a pity sorry for the family. And for all those drunken men & women make una from this story get sense and if una no get sense make una get brain cos without the brain how una want take carry the Sense. A word is enough for the drunked cos drink no b blood tonic. All the same my condolence to the family and the entire Brazilians

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by OmaOgbagbala(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
The shark Don sharked this man.... Nawaoooo, this life no balance at all
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by tfash96(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
The shark made it clear that "Always Make Ocean Clean"
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by CheedyJ(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Providence2020:
Shark never killed anyone on land. Just saying we should all know our boundaries, but what a horrible way to die. I could never allow any animal eat me and live, I'm definitely poking it's eyes out before dying even if it's the only thing I do.
Maybe you probably think shark is ‘kote’ or ‘shawa’ , that fish is strong and aggressively violent besides, d pains alone would becloud any reasoning at that point
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by cybriz82(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
All him frnds eyes dn clear sharp sharp...
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by superjab247: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Demonic Shark
Ignorant African
grin D grin
Re: Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee by Bighead95(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Kingpele:
Chai ,many lives could be saved if men make it a habit to limit intake of alcohol and harddrugs ,because this substances disorganised your thought process ,u become prune to make lots of mistakes some u live to regret it later while you stand the danger of losing your life or job..do not be drunk with wine rather be filled with the holy ghost

Yes ooo but the main problem is we no dey hear word . If I see chilled beer omo my belle go dey happy asif sey na beta thing e wan receive for body grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.