Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin (2837 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Ronky001(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Controversial relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has insisted that she can’t suffer like her mother who decided to live her life with a broke man.

She made this known after a follower asked her if she can date a broke person striving to make a living as she emphasized that she did not come to this world to suffer.

Blessing Okoro posited on her Instagram page that nobody is mandated to suffer with you as some of us have suffered their own and advised her followers to date girls in on their level who will suffer with them. https://gisthubnaija.com/

A follower identified as @jefferypounds1 remarked that her father had money when he married her mother but Blessing Okoro shut the follower’s remark down that as she claimed her father was broke and her mother chose to suffer with her but she refuse to be her mother.

https://gisthubnaija.com/it-was-my-moms-choice-to-suffer-with-a-broke-man-i-cant-be-like-her-blessing-okoro/

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Valuepaints20(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
What type talk is this do she think anybody wish to be poor
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Gunboysavage(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
smiley
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by donbachi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOD,how did u do it.asin bringing dis kind woman into dis world.
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by hybrid11(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
It was her choice to be happy till death do them part , no wonder u couldn't even last with your rich ex husband
Blessing okoro your problem is bragging on nothing

2 Likes

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Kingpin1000: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
How did a virtuous woman give birth to his ungrateful being.
People tend not to value or see the efforts and sacrifices fathers make. Some fathers have just 2 boxers but gives their children money to buy clothes.
Some stay hungry so that the money they can raise will be enough to feed the family when dey get home. You think your papa no like enjoyment?
You think the money in your fathers account or his salary will not be enough for him to flex and have fun?
But He makes sacrifice and does not complain about it. He gets shouted at by his boss and downgraded by people young enough to be his children, yet if He quits the job there will be no money to take care of his family.
Fathers are meant to be strong that is why they don't ask for favour or complain when their children fails to assist them, yes it hurts them but they will not say it. They borrow to pay school fees but they won't tell you. They borrow to buy you clothes when they don't even have ,but they will never complain.
I ones saw an okay man at a phone shop, who asked me to select a good android phone for him, I asked what are the features He will need in the android phone. He said, " wetin I wan carry big phone do?. Na my daughter wey dey year1 say she need phone to do assignment because she no want to dey borrow again". I selected a phone and I saw pride in the man's face when He was paying for the phone. I looked at his own phone and I looked at his bike. I just felt downcasted because I have never appreciated the sacrifices my Dad has made, I always see it as His duty,yet I forget He had a choice not to do them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Kaybae(f): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:
People tend not to value or see the efforts and sacrifices fathers make. Some fathers have just 2 boxers but gives their children money to buy clothes.
Some stay hungry so that the money they can raise will be enough to feed the family when dey get home. You think your papa no like enjoyment?
You think the money in your fathers account or his salary will not be enough for him to flex and have fun?
But He makes sacrifice and does not complain about it. He gets shouted at by his boss and downgraded by people young enough to be his children, yet if He quits the job there will be no money to take care of his family.
Fathers are meant to be strong that is why they don't ask for favour or complain when their children fails to assist them, yes it hurts them but they will not say it. They borrow to pay school fees but they won't tell you. They borrow to buy you clothes when they don't even have ,but they will never complain.
I ones saw an okay man at a phone shop, who asked me to select a good android phone for him, I asked what are the features He will need in the android phone. He said, " wetin I wan carry big phone do?. Na my daughter wey dey year1 say she need phone to do assignment because she no want to dey borrow again". I selected a phone and I saw pride in the man's face when He was paying for the phone. I looked at his own phone and I looked at his bike. I just felt downcasted because I have never appreciated the sacrifices my Dad has made, I always see it as His duty,yet I forget He had a choice not to do them.
. Honestly this is true, some father goes extra miles for their children.

1 Like

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by orohbiro(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Hoeloshoo
you very stupid u lack sense

1 Like

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by orohbiro(f): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Kingpin1000:
[/s] rubbish no woman deserve to suffer with a
Man if u kW u not ready don't marry, because her mum goes through that stress let her follow the same route, is it a curse? Her mother we not even pray such prayer for her daughter to marry a broke man like her husband.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by silibaba: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
like say rich person today no fit go broke tomorrow
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by demolinka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
True love no send all dis superstory. Just find your own and move on
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Gunboysavage(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
smiley
orohbiro:
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Kingpin1000: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
orohbiro:
[s][/s] rubbish no woman deserve to suffer with a
Man if u kW u not ready don't marry, because her mum goes through that stress let her follow the same route, is it a curse? Her mother we not even pray such prayer for her daughter to marry a broke man like her husband.
Have you asked yourself why most male celebs go for baby mama instead of a wife?
The answer is your kind of women are more than the good old women. The celebs see your kind as gold diggers and sex slaves at best a woman who can carry a baby for them. There are self made women, you can't be poor and say you want to marry a rich man,. What for?
Do you want to be a leech?
Most people like your kind can offer nothing but sex in marriage. No business or investment ideas. No contributions on how to move the family forward. Just sex.

5 Likes

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by orohbiro(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Have you asked yourself why most male celebs go for baby mama instead of a wife?
The answer is your kind of women are more than the good old women. The celebs see your kind as gold diggers and sex slaves at best a woman who can carry a baby for them. There are self made women, you can't be poor and say you want to marry a rich man,. What for?
Do you want to be a leech?
Most people like your kind can offer nothing but sex in marriage. No business or investment ideas. No contributions on how to move the family forward. Just sex.
Oga watch your words sad am a graduate am also good at fashion designing does that want me to marry a broke man for me to be feeding? I know u are a gigolo looking for industrious women to leeche on in your like never u insult me again u warn! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Theboy21: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wonder why many broke frustrated girls feel entitled to be with a rich guy cheesy cheesy Every rich nigga should get for himself a rich or very well-to-do woman, as for the broke ones let the Lord decide cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Kingpin1000: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
orohbiro:
Oga watch your words sad am a graduate am also good at fashion designing does that want me to marry a broke man for me to be feeding? I know u are a gigolo looking for industrious women to leeche on in your like never u insult me again u warn! sad
You being a graduate and a fashion designer doesn't mean anything. You are poor and really poor in the mind. Yes that's the truth, you want a man to fulfill your dreams, you know, you ain't industrious, you know deep down, you want a rich man to achieve your fantasies, that is a characteristic of a leech. Learn to have a better mentality.
You see the girl Regina Daniels, she had a better career than you but, you see where she ended up. You may end up as a baby mama or a 6th wife.

3 Likes

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by phemmyfour: 5:58am On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Last last, she s still going to suffer worse in domestic violence
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by RomanGreen: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:

What do you bring to the table gold digger, I won't marry a poor man blah blah blah yet you can't boast of #100,000. Aside your smelly pvssy what else do you offer. Una wan marry rich men yet can't add value, any hoe that won't add value to my life won't be considered by me, I won't suffer to make money then one digger like you will come and enjoy it...no way, you must bring something tangible to the table....you leeches

2 Likes

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by orohbiro(f): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
RomanGreen:

What do you bring to the table gold digger, I won't marry a poor man blah blah blah yet you can't boast of #100,000. Aside your smelly pvssy what else do you offer. Una wan marry rich men yet can't add value, any hoe that won't add value to my life won't be considered by me, I won't suffer to make money then one digger like you will come and enjoy it...no way, you must bring something tangible to the table....you leeches
Oga am not a gold digger or a lechee I am a fashion designer for u to think I can bring nothing on the table but I will never marry a broke man, I can't suffer with any man that will chase small small girls when he stand on his feet.my husband should be comfortable and can provide for my needs not how we go do na marriage
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by RomanGreen: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Oga am not a gold digger or a lechee I am a fashion designer for u to think I can bring nothing on the table but I will never marry a broke man, I can't suffer with any man that will chase small small girls when he stand on his feet.my husband should be comfortable and can provide for my needs not how we go do na marriage

Good, as long as you also can bring something tangible to the table and have atleast half the worth of the kind of man you want to be with it then your argument is valid else shove it.

Most Nigerian ladies whose fathers are even poor want to love big yet offers nothing in return other than sex which is by the way very cheap
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by sharpwriter(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:

You have spoken your opinion. Now, what if after you have married him, the money flies away and thereafter he can't meet the former standard with which you met him?

You will fly away also abi?
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
orohbiro:

So, what stops a woman from working to financially support her husband?

How is this Okoro different from Toyin Aimakkhu and Funke Akindele who obviously are financially supporting their husbands?

The day when the rich will only be marrying the rich, I wonder who broke girls will date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Valuepaints20(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by Gunboysavage(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oti jo grin
orohbiro:
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by orohbiro(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
sharpwriter:

You have spoken your opinion. Now, what if after you have married him, the money flies away and thereafter he can't meet the former standard with which you met him?

You will fly away also abi?
that won't be my husband portion
Re: It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin by sharpwriter(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
orohbiro:
that won't be my husband portion

Amen, but you speak like a child. The world is vast and full of experiences. Nobody prays for negativities but sh!t happens.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Cuts A Sexy Figure In Yellow Outfit / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Parents, Girlfriend / P-square Purchase #75m Twin Duplex In Lekki:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.