Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka (41207 Views)

Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by nairalee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mourinho na case
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Formularcr7: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good defenders, they remind me of Sergio Ramos
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Yiyeb: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
No matter how close they may be, England will never win any competition forever for amalgamating the Southern and Northern Protectorates which resulted in today's Nigeria,

4 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Fucklove(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
LaserWr:
Buhari you must resign
Elrufai you will never smell the seat of the
Aso rock
Painful death awaits you for supporting evil government.

Kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is the kinda football Mourinho will like and appreciate from his players.

If this is done against his player, e no go allow us hear word

If you were Chielini manager, how would you have reacted to that foul
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by geesilver(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
He would say that since he is now in Italy. What else do you expect from him. Play similar thing or counter his play style he would explain how bad you are in tactics

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emperormartin:
Will Mourinho play spinazolla in his Roma team? Because spinazolla isnt the type of defender Mourinho likes.
Danny Rose comes to mind!!!
k

If you know football, you'll never compare an Italian to a dumb English player.

Their tactical knowledge are at opposite ends.

4 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
gift01:
Is this how Roma will defend next season? Mr negative football

It’s probably how Roma will beat ManU. All players do that st some point, they just go unnoticed, they latch on to the defender or the attacker.
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Amotolongbo(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

If you were Chielini manager, how would you have reacted to that foul
and if you were Bukayo Saka’s manager, how would you have reacted?
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by profilemessages: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
could remember in chelsea when he JOSE mourinho won them the premier league

many of the players came with bandage, crutches and plasters

if you miss ball dont miss leg football

9 1 1 formation

EVEN IF GOD FORGIVES MOURINHO,

MANY PEOPLE CANT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by htdot: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by WibusJaga: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Don't blame Chiellini. Saka wanted to disgrace a man old enough to be his father just because of football. grin

5 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by castrokins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
I'd Have Dismissed The Offender If I Was The Ref.
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by tutudesz: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chiellini followed the golden rule of football, if you miss the ball never you miss the player shocked

2 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by goldman777: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Some refs will give chellini a red card for trying to choke saka with his jersey very unprofessional foul the ref just wanted a balanced final without player deficits on either side

2 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Gbest90(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Myndd44isStupid:
It is called a tactical foul
Nairaland and funny monikers.

How many years ban you chop bros. grin

5 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by VillagePipu: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
WibusJaga:
Don't blame Chiellini. Saka wanted to disgrace a man old enough to be his father just because of football. grin

grin cheesy
He pulled him back like a dog on leash

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and if you were Bukayo Saka’s manager, how would you have reacted?

You could at least answer my question first instead of using question to answer my question, well if I was Saka's manager, I would be disappointed because he was through on goal

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Corroro: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
actually that was a very necessary foul
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by LushGreenz: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Reminds me of the Cannavaro-Nesta partnership at Parma in those days, then again with Thuram lol

Or Fernando Hierro-Karanka at Madrid in those yesteryears

Joezinho:
cool

"Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini...They could go to Harvard University to give classes about how to be a good central defender. They are quality. When i say quality i don't just say creative players.
Chiellini- Bonucci.. It's obviously beautiful to see..."

Jose Mourinho, 2018..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Juventus4life: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emperormartin:
Will Mourinho play spinazolla in his Roma team? Because spinazolla isnt the type of defender Mourinho likes.
Danny Rose comes to mind!!!

True talk. The guy is an offensive player and Mourinho doesn't like such kind of players.
He prefers defending and gragra players.

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Polynek(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emu4life:
What Cheillini did was the best. That's where experience comes in as a defender.

But is it only me that's having difficulty differentiating Bonucci and Chellini? They look like twins
Bro no b only you oo, jox dat Chiellini is a bit older Dan bonucci
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Chinnems(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
LaserWr:
Buhari you must resign
Aso rock

Kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!

This your vex dey fear person o.
Abeg, leave darling daddy and him supporters.
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by timefarm(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
LaserWr:
Buhari you must resign
Aso rock

Kiricocho!
Kiricocho!!
Kiricocho!!!

That ,
Just leave him

I think he has repented.
You see him in sport section rather than politics lately.

His senses has been restored. But we wont forget his calumny.

So leave out the painful death wink

2 Likes

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by BSsniffer: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
If a black player had committed such foul he would have been given a red card. Trust the whiteoid to justify the stupid actions of his kind.
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by JimiJunji: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
BSsniffer:
If a black player had committed such foul he would have been given a red card. Trust the whiteoid to justify the stupid actions of his kind.

You need to see what some racist fvcks have used that picture for.
What's disgusting is the way africans almost kill themselves over foreign these foreign teams.... some would argue English football like their life depended on it, meanwhile the these people don't even hold our players in any regard.
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by topzy455: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Gbest90 post=103714277] undecided [i]I no longer take quotes from Mourinho serious.

His has time passed. Football evolved, and he failed to follow.

I pity his current employers. He will just scatter everything and run away.
Thats were ur mistaken, mourinho started the present era of football we are seeing today and trust me it will end with him just like it did with sir Ferguson
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by BSsniffer: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
JimiJunji:

You need to see what some racist fvcks have used that picture for.
What's disgusting is the way africans almost kill themselves over foreign these foreign teams.... some would argue English football like their life depended on it, meanwhile the these people don't even hold our players in any regard.

Lol.... I've actually seen some crazy racist memes on 4chan. Most Europeans apart from brits were actually happy that the all white Italian team won and lots of black brits were attacked just after the match. personally am not even a big follower of soccer so I don't even care about european football, but it's cringe to see africans disturbing themselves over a british industry that doesn't give two fvcks about them. You hardly see the Chinese disturbing themselves over english football clubs.

1 Like

Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by Gbest90(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=topzy455 post=103715718][/quote]
Nah. Mourinho's defensive and counter attacking based approach to the game is outdated.

The free flowing possession based approach and the use of attacking fulbacks we see now, is down to the likes of Guardiola and Klopp
Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by JimiJunji: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol.... I've actually seen some crazy racist memes on 4chan. Most Europeans apart from brits were actually happy that the all white Italian team won and lots of black brits were attacked just after the match. personally am not even a big follower of soccer so I don't even care about european football, but it's cringe to see africans disturbing themselves over a british industry that doesn't give two fvcks about them. You hardly see the Chinese disturbing themselves over english football clubs.

If Nigerians give half the affection they give to Chelsea or some european club, if they give half of that to local clubs like eyimba and other local nigerian clubs it would generate real opportunities for nigerians. The epl would be making billions of naira from Africa via deals with media groups like multichoice and the likes. God help africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.