Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (30713 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by wearsandtrends1: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
See
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by techwaya: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by TimeTraveller: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
see as everywhere ugly! Wetin una dey carry una money do for SE and SS sef?
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Beautiful scenes.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Someone should give us the update about the latest happening around the word too please.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Grgton:
sharrap!! If he doesn't build one now, you will complain !!
goat, those flyovers is making things difficult for us
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by FrankAkowe: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
G
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
psucc:
Dem say na only flyovers him dey build since 2015. As I no reach PH and not conversant with that State, I no know how to o assess him.

Can some objective minds from Rivers State tell of other projects Wike has executed?
Wine is not doing anything here, he's just doing this for 2023 ambition, Wike is even owing pension, last time teachers were employed was during Amaechi tenure, some of those teachers are dead and some have retired

2 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by akpamfet: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Many of these flyovers that Wike is building in Port Harcourt are not necessary. They are even distorting the serenity and beauty of the city.

Idiot....

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nijanigga: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Governors building fly overs only in under developed world
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by DissTroy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Many of these flyovers that Wike is building in Port Harcourt are not necessary. They are even distorting the serenity and beauty of the city.

Wike didn't build CFC flyover. It was built by Amaechi and even as far back as 2013- 2014, it was beautified from First Bank Busstop to CFC to Garrison.
That bridge wasn't maintained.

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Eagba(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Only foolish people like Nigerians will be celebrating construction of a bridge. What the government should do is to focus on human capital development, enforce policies like the state having their own os, prevent capital flight,ensure that 70% of the annual budget is spent on the state economy, thereby locking down money, creating a chain reaction that stimulate growth(imagine where a government institution wants to buy a power generating set, and the law says they have to buy a locally produce set, what will happen is that they will force to look for a local company in the state that produces such and procure from that company.

3 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Litmus: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2021

Hope these new Nigerian flyovers are eventually beautified.

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

The flyover has always been there but too narrow. Wike only did the right thing by building a 2nd lane to allow better traffic flow. It is same with Rumuola flyover.

5 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by frankmoney(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
RobbStark:

Just imagine the thought from someone.
Are you residing in Port Harcourt to know that or you just want to open your mouth and talk trash as always.
most of the flyovers are not necessary ....

However expansion of rumuola and CFC is a good move

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Bezaholib: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Grgton post=103707964] sharrap!! If he doesn't build one now, you will complain !!

Thank you for telling him to sharrap that's how they confuse people by talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by TimmyTen(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
The advantages are not immediate, the aim is to serve the growing population in future, then you will understand
Ezewuzie01:

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RobbStark(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
frankmoney:
most of the flyovers are not necessary ....

However expansion of rumuola and CFC is a good move

So according to you, Ada George own isn't necessary abi. Continue.
This is our state and we are happy for the works the gov is doing.
Face your state man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by frankmoney(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
RobbStark:

So according to you, Ada George own isn't necessary abi. Continue.
This is our state and we are happy for the works the gov is doing.
Face your state man
oga keep quiet , I am from Rivers State and I live in pH .... Ada George flyover is necessary because of the traffic at pepperoni junction .... But there is no need for the one GRA and even ikoku sef .

What pH needs is to move the urban development to places like igwurata etc ... Not focusing only on ph.

Rivers State is not obalga and phalaga alone.. go to other LGA and see how underdeveloped they are

5 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Bright2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Agent of darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by BSsniffer: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
JoeEeL:
I URGE MY FELLOW YORUBA BRETHREN TO STOP GIVING ALMS TO ANY NORTHERNER YOU SEE ON ODUDUWAN STREETS. THEY ARE ALL EVIL PEOPLE. THEY PRAY FOR THE DEATH OF IGBOHO (AND KANU) YET WILL BE BEGGING ON OUR STREETS.

GIVE THEM NOTHING AGAIN.

I swear i fit use my car clear any bororo wey I see for night. grin

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by arantess: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
FamTomx2:
undecided

At this age Nigerians are still celebrating constructions of flyovers and bridges ,

It very certain that something from somewhere is the problem of Nigerian Government or some of its citizens, cos I can't just understand why it's citizens should be celebrating the construction of mandatory projects, that should have being done unnoticed.

I weep for una !
such a pity
mediocre country

2 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Bright2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
psucc:
Dem say na only flyovers him dey build since 2015. As I no reach PH and not conversant with that State, I no know how to o assess him.

Can some objective minds from Rivers State tell of other projects Wike has executed?

Rivers state cassava processing factory, do you need more? Google is your friend.

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
frankmoney:
oga keep quiet , I am from Rivers State and I live in pH .... Ada George flyover is necessary because of the traffic at pepperoni junction .... But there is no need for the one GRA and even ikoku sef .

What pH needs is to move the urban development to places like igwurata etc ... Not focusing only on ph.

Rivers State is not obalga and phalaga alone.. go to other LGA and see how underdeveloped they are

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by akan102: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Na wao, dem pay you to talk any how?

2 Likes

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by akan102: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

He said list them.
He's not against him.
He only said list other projects Wike Is executing
List them, because he is the PRO to the governor or govt of Rivers state, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by jamesversion: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

And some idiots liked your comment

1 Like

Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
goat, those flyovers is making things difficult for us
I don't understand what you are talking about
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RobbStark(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
frankmoney:

Olodo, you don't stay in Ph, stop lying.
GRA flyover n Ikoku flyover is not needed yen yen yen.
Go and bring it down na.

When it's completed, let's see who will complain.
Ode
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by FamTomx2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
arantess:

such a pity
mediocre country

How will the country even grow after some many years of Independence,

When it's citizens are blindfolded with ethical and religious set of people ; they
Keep on recycling old set of incompetent men to rule over them, No developmental idealogies in them, religious bigots, infact if I continue the list is endless.

Let my people still dey live in delusion,

Na Dem Sabi Oh
Re: Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RobbStark(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Wike didn't build CFC flyover. It was built by Amaechi and even as far back as 2013- 2014, it was beautified from First Bank Busstop to CFC to Garrison.
That bridge wasn't maintained.

You dey answer that idiot that lied he is staying in port Harcourt to know what is good and not good.

That CFC flyover is being upgraded to carry more cars at once. It's an expansion including that of romuola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece / Lagos Gas Explosion: LASEMA Gives Updates, 8 Confirmed Dead / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.