Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online (951 Views)

Six Reasons To Start Raising Rabbit At Home. / 5 Reasons Why Your Dog May Shiver And How To Prevent And Treat It / Top 5 Reasons And Benefits Of Hiring A Carpet Repair Technician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online by kaleemakhtar: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2021

Do you know what an anime is? These are animations of Japanese origin that have a large number of fans around the world. What are the reasons why the anime is so successful? In this article, I will introduce you to the reasons why you should watch anime online or not.

1. ANIME HAS MANY GENRES
There are thousands of animes that were adaptations of Japanese works or even original creations. There are also thousands of works that deserve an adaptation for television that have yet to take place. One third of the animes released are intended for adult audiences.
There are genres of all kinds like romance, sports, music, comedy, action and even erotica. The spectrum of anime genres is so vast and diverse that hardly any Western movie or series will be able to surprise you more.

2. ANIME IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE MOVIES
There are many fantastic animes out there, but most of them show the reality of life. Anime can convey feelings and emotions that shorts wouldn't. & Nbsp; There are stories that will blow your mind or make you cry for weeks.
There is a great deal of complexity in animes that involve dramatic and psychological stories that trap you and make you empathize with the gripping characters better than any series or movie.
While many western movies add nothing to our lives, many anime develop our ability to understand different concepts and issues relevant to our society and humanity.

3. WATCH ANIMES TEACH JAPANESE
Watching animes is one of the first steps in knowing the language, you will learn the natural way of speaking Japanese, in addition to slang, old and colloquial expressions and even keigo (formal). Even the selfless learn words.
Many became fluent in Japanese through anime, others even got the chance to work in Japan afterwards.

4. WATCHING ANIME TEACHES JAPANESE CULTURE
It was in the anime that most people found out about Japanese uniforms, school clubs, convenience stores, temples and castles, hot springs and many other wonderful things that exist in Japan.
It is in Japanese animations that we learned honor, humility, dedication, strength, teamwork, punctuality, respect and other attitudes that reflect ancient Japanese culture.

5. ANIME SOUNDTRACKS
The Japanese animations are accompanied by great soundtracks at the level of Hans Zimmer or even higher. Great pieces on piano, violin or even electronics that can convey a feeling to those who watch.
Not to mention the openings and closings sung by successful Japanese singers or even by the voice actors.
Finally, in this vision of a diversified format and for all, it should be noted that the animes are found in different forms. Thus, some are available as series with seasons of several episodes, often between 20 and 25 minutes. Others are closer to the format of the lanbda film like the works of Miyazki (Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away …) or his “successor” Makoto Shinkai (Your name, Garden
Re: 5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online by Alsonjecs: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have watched anime since my childhood, and I love it more than I love regular movies. Although many people I know say that they are "just cartoons," that's not true at all. The anime plot is much better and more interesting than the average movie because the movies saved a lot on special effects. In the anime, on the contrary, everything looks very believable, detailed, and beautiful. I'm also a fan of anime, and I like to read manga, and I read the raw manga. It's often interesting to see how similar anime and manga are to each other. I recently found out that they were planning to release a new Shaman King and read the manga. I was surprised by the inconsistency between old anime and manga!
Re: 5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online by 3rdV(f): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2021
kaleemakhtar:

Do you know what an anime is? These are animations of Japanese origin that have a large number of fans around the world. What are the reasons why the anime is so successful? In this article, I will introduce you to the reasons why you should watch anime online or not.

1. ANIME HAS MANY GENRES
There are thousands of animes that were adaptations of Japanese works or even original creations. There are also thousands of works that deserve an adaptation for television that have yet to take place. One third of the animes released are intended for adult audiences.
There are genres of all kinds like romance, sports, music, comedy, action and even erotica. The spectrum of anime genres is so vast and diverse that hardly any Western movie or series will be able to surprise you more.

2. ANIME IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE MOVIES
There are many fantastic animes out there, but most of them show the reality of life. Anime can convey feelings and emotions that shorts wouldn't. & Nbsp; There are stories that will blow your mind or make you cry for weeks.
There is a great deal of complexity in animes that involve dramatic and psychological stories that trap you and make you empathize with the gripping characters better than any series or movie.
While many western movies add nothing to our lives, many anime develop our ability to understand different concepts and issues relevant to our society and humanity.

3. WATCH ANIMES TEACH JAPANESE
Watching animes is one of the first steps in knowing the language, you will learn the natural way of speaking Japanese, in addition to slang, old and colloquial expressions and even keigo (formal). Even the selfless learn words.
Many became fluent in Japanese through anime, others even got the chance to work in Japan afterwards.

4. WATCHING ANIME TEACHES JAPANESE CULTURE
It was in the anime that most people found out about Japanese uniforms, school clubs, convenience stores, temples and castles, hot springs and many other wonderful things that exist in Japan.
It is in Japanese animations that we learned honor, humility, dedication, strength, teamwork, punctuality, respect and other attitudes that reflect ancient Japanese culture.

5. ANIME SOUNDTRACKS
The Japanese animations are accompanied by great soundtracks at the level of Hans Zimmer or even higher. Great pieces on piano, violin or even electronics that can convey a feeling to those who watch.
Not to mention the openings and closings sung by successful Japanese singers or even by the voice actors.
Finally, in this vision of a diversified format and for all, it should be noted that the animes are found in different forms. Thus, some are available as series with seasons of several episodes, often between 20 and 25 minutes. Others are closer to the format of the lanbda film like the works of Miyazki (Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away …) or his “successor” Makoto Shinkai (Your name, Garden
I love anime but why do you say that anime is more realistic than movies? I know it's amazing and authentic but there are some aspects or things that happen in anime that wouldn't be possible in the real world.
Re: 5 Reasons To Watch Animes Online by OliviaNelson: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
You're right, it's a great way to pass the time. I often watch anime online myself at https://fearlyanime.com/ and it's great. The easiest solution is to invite friends, it's always more fun in the company

(1) (Reply)

German shepherd Puppy For Sale / Biggest Bone Caucasian Male Puppy Available Fir Your Consideration, Price:140k / Can I Use Flogging And Make My Dog Stop Biting Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.