Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Triple Ecommerce Product Sale through Whatsapp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Triple Ecommerce Product Sale through Whatsapp (149 Views)

Receptionist, Kitchen Assistant Vacancy At Triple Zee Suites / My Website Made $2.5K Online Last Year. Help Me Triple It This Year And Get A % / How To Grow An Online Ecommerce/import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Triple Ecommerce Product Sale through Whatsapp by donlet(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
So let's talk about using WhatsApp to sell your product and services.

This is what most people do

Upload product images to WhatsApp Status

Share and spam groups with product images

Send broad cast to contacts.

What if it I tell you most people make some costly mistakes while promoting products on WhatsApp and that is responsible for their low sales.

There is a new way to use WhatsApp to sell your product and you will be able to attract at least 1000 - 3000 ready to buy customers within 3 days using the strategy.

If you will like to know more contact

dayoforward@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Key Account/ Commercial Executive (FEMALE HAUSA SPEAKING) / Please Help A Brother. / Dispatch Riders Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.