Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (54278 Views)

RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2021
[i][/i]
soullacoaster:
If you understand international politics, you will know that America has always been the problem with the world, they create this problems around the world, sit back and watch every thing escalate and you run to them for help. They create this problems cos they are the ones to supply the weapons and machineries. Go back to WW1, the Soviet Union, Iraq (sadam Hussain) , Libya (Gaddafi), Egypt, Vietnam, and now Syria (ISIS) and Nigeria (Boko Haram). The list keeps growing. I started seeing the truth about America after the September 9/11 attack of the twin towers in 2001,. Look for this documentary FARENHEIT 9/11 by Michael Moore.
Look at this one...... Was it America that killed Yusuf that metamorphosis to what we have today?

Very soon you will say they are responsible for banditry and your wife Barrennes.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by StreetFight: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2021
ManirBK:
President Putin always putting America under his shoes nearly a Decade now.

Putin, world's craziest man, the strongest, the most brutal, the most intelligent.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by BoverLY: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin USA seff,,make russia and USA do small rehearsal na,,make we see how d thing go be

Mofos spotted.. Anything the see developed countries doing. They quickly compare it to naija own.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by PrudencyFeats: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin USA seff,,make russia and USA do small rehearsal na,,make we see how d thing go be

Bro you no go like the outcome at all. World economy will be affected and our own Nigeria economy will be part of the worst hit.

But people like us will always prevail as God abundance grace is sufficient for us.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by upsonn(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Hte author=ednut1 post=103715265]Their so called stealth planes don jam radar wey pass radar lol[/quote]

What if the US plan had been in their radar for long , and the pilot what's ordered to go off stealth?

US knows what they are doing.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Goldbw122:
It was been stated in the bible that kingdom shall rise against kingdom so it is not a new thing and the antichrist will come again, so just make sure that you repent for all your sin.

This age that we are in now is a period of spending billions and trillions for security and warefare and none for the country development.. so that is how NIgeria is now.. God bless you.

First and second world war nkor??

Nor be kingdoms rise against kingdoms so?
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by megareal: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
The USA does a lot of things with reason. That spy plane may just have been a decoy for the US to learn some valuable Intel about Russian response under certain circumstances. Don't be surprised that they accomplished what they set out for.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by gojgyt: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
megareal:
The USA does a lot of things with reason. That spy plane may just have been a decoy for the US to learn some valuable Intel about Russian response under certain circumstances. Don't be surprised that they accomplished what they set out for.

Omo who be this one...this is not the first time a US plane has been intercepted you just dey give mumu excuse
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Plut01:

Zoha, is that you

No.am not the great zoharariel underscore obatala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by NobleRace: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Jimasun:

It has always been Russian territory. It was given as a gift to Ukraine by ex Soviet leader without recourse to the people.
The people voted to go back to homeland

Then, since it was a gift by Russia, Putin should have applied diplomacy to recover it rather than forcefully annexing what has been internationally known to be Ukrainian Territory.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Jimasun: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2021
NobleRace:

Then, since it was a gift by Russia, Putin should have applied diplomacy to recover it rather than forcefully annexing what has been internationally known to be Ukrainian Territory.
Which diplomacy?
It doesn't work that way.
Ukraine played into the hand of Russia and got their fingers burnt.
They are about to lose Odessa too
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Invitationn: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2021
godwinkessi:
When will Nigeria reach this level? As in going to Russia to spy them and shooting out their vessels. Nigeria should learn from USA
Nothing much to learn here mate.
Isn't it obvious that this is a case of a covert mission turned overt?

The stealth plane is not stealthy enough to beat the Russian defense.
They should give it a more sophisticated stealth job and try again next time. grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by NobleRace: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Jimasun:

Which diplomacy?
It doesn't work that way.
Ukraine played into the hand of Russia and got their fingers burnt.
They are about to lose Odessa too

Diplomacy is necessary because there was already an agreement under the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. The US, Russia, Ukraine and the UK agreed not to threaten or use force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine. They also pledged never to use economic coercion to subordinate Ukraine to their own interest.

Russia is clearly breaching this agreement.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Powersurge: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Just watch how people who don't know anything about international geo-politics will come here and be supporting the US for this rubbish

It all about testing the capacity of your foes.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by Jimasun: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
NobleRace:

Diplomacy is necessary because there was already an agreement under the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. The US, Russia, Ukraine and the UK agreed not to threaten or use force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine. They also pledged never to use economic coercion to subordinate Ukraine to their own interest.

Russia is clearly breaching this agreement.
What about Kosovo?

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by EMEA1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF I HEAR SAY 9JA FIT TO DO LIKE THAT........... THE GONMENT MORE INTEREST WITH RELIGIOUS POLITICS AND LOOTING......
godwinkessi:
When will Nigeria reach this level? As in going to Russia to spy them and shooting out their vessels. Nigeria should learn from USA
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by soullacoaster(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
It's really a shame that some people can be so stupid and foolish in this day and age, and that is why we are still where we are in this period of time, every now and then you see most Nigerians showing their stupidity and daftness, most Nigerians know next to nothing but always wants to make posts on social media because they just want to write something. tuktee or whatever you call yourself, is it not obvious how stupid, daft, foolish and ignorant you are? I can't imagine people like you being in power. I am way speechless on how to describe your kind. Because I see no reason why you should talk about my wife in this issue? My friend I studied international politics and I do research on issues before making or posting comments, so remain stupid and foolish and let the world keep deceiving you. Your mumu go last forever. Even look at your writing errors. Mr. Man go play inside shit
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by soullacoaster(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tuktee, I stay in borno state, maiduguri to be precise, I worked for politicians, lecturers and government contractors, I know what's obtainable here and what is really happening in corridor of power, an adage says "NO BE EVERYTHING WEY EYE SEE MOUTH DEY TALK FINISH"
Re: Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) by OmonnakOdapig: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job / 2 Ukrainian Soldiers' Leg Work Dance Video Goes Viral / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.