Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Working From Home Is Very Sweet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Working From Home Is Very Sweet (271 Views)

Why Spiderman No Way Home Is The Best Movies From Marvel And Sony / Work From Home Is The Best Digital Skill With Copywriting / Edo State Get Ready: Ososo Carnival "Afekhafe" - Home Is Home - December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working From Home Is Very Sweet by Damilolasusan(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
WORKING FROM HOME IS VERY SWEET!!!

I can still remember the first physical apprentice I had met me on Instagram, so she contacted me. We got talking, so I had to tell her "I work from home" she was amazed.

One of the reset I gave my mind early this year was that "I should prepare as if I'm going to office every morning" so I gave myself time table: when to wake up, when to eat, clothes to sew per day, break time and closing time. And trust me it helped me in a way, although I didn't follow everything on my time table but I position my mind that my "home is my office"

Let me start with the benefits, of course one of the benefits is working from the comfort of your home, nobody to tell me I'm not dressing corporate or late to work

Like last night now, I could make use of the night because Abeokuta nepa are unpredictable and every Fashion designer knows how working with light is sweet and especially industrial machine.

Another benefit is multitasking, not necessarily house chores now, but studying and developing myself.

But there are some uninteresting experiences sha, I always feel bored atimes when I'm left alone at home

There are also times I always feel like dressing corporate, but shey I will be wearing heels inside the house ni

I always have this feelings that hope people that went out to office won't be feeling I'm not doing anything like this? Funny feelings

But really if you haven't mastered what you want to do, working from home will make you lazy.

To work from home you must have things doing not a thing, so that you can maximize well, you must have your time well planned out.

Having a physical store to work is very very good, but if you can't maximize the ability to work effectively from home yet, I mean building your audience, having your prospect customers and making sales, having a physical store may have little or no effect.

And never forget, the your phone you are using to check this post is a weapon and on it you can sell your products, not restricted to just one location. So maximize it well.

I hope you learnt something? If you want to master how to work from home better and effectively you can contact us on WhatsApp +2348160054842

Re: Working From Home Is Very Sweet by ford101: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
I hear u

(1) (Reply)

WHAT REALLY TRANSPIRED BETWEEN ABBA KYARI AND HUSHPUPPI AND THE FBI / Techsah Initiative Holds Capacity Building Workshop For Key Opinion Leaders / If You Notice This On Your Face, Have Your Kidneys Checked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.