Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Wait O ...... Do Our MOGs Still Think All Is Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait O ...... Do Our MOGs Still Think All Is Well (156 Views)

Evaluating 2019 Prophecies Made By “MOGs” Versus Reality On Ground / I Think All Churches Should Emulate This. / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait O ...... Do Our MOGs Still Think All Is Well by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
It is roughly about 9 to 10 years now - that time bh just started violence, during GEJ tenure - that I had countless dreams I wouldn't wish even for my enemies nation.

The BH overran the South (It cannot be. I proclaim victory for the south. Amen). Then I waved it off cos of the natural and rampant saying by us in the south that it cannot get to the south.

Then, you could possibly be almost certain we were gonna be unpenetrated.

But fast forward now, I keep having the essence of that dream with the occurrences of terrorsm each passing day.

Knowing the implying omen (But God forbid ), I have like a shiny mirror before me, the reality of the fact of having had such dreams.

It just makes me so conscious of the impending disaster that may be, of which its fingers are already obvious (atleast to people like me who have had dreams about it especially even before it got serious), unless something drastic, urgent, "unnatural" and sometimes "unethical" is done {and indeed re-read that remedy }.

This is no time for English or grammar.

Its also no time for "I get money. I fit go abroad" cos u would still know you cannot run away from home.

At all at all racism can make you remember home. (U can imagine d case of saka d footballer : he must have remembered home these few days he suffered some detestable racism remarks. George Floyd of blessed memory called out to his mom - somehow, you must remember and know that home or your root cannot be escaped from for when things get so hard outside, naturally that is a man's hinge) so it isnt a case of having money to run abroad.

Its Not Also a case of rapture would take me home . You don't know when the rapture would take place. So you're still here.

and thus this facts makes for a deep reflection I have had for few years now (even before things degenerated to this extent now) : do our MOGs still think all is well ??

Like, do they think so ? Father Mbaka gave a cryptic warning that very soon "they" would be picking any pastor that talks anything. and of course its already been but on the low key.

What are we doing as MOGs ? The way we teach "how to make money" have we thought about how to do something that'll stop or go against this impending danger that even the blind can see.. ?

What stops them from making the right prayers ?

Just as we now stress money money money when are we stressing this that has to do with life ?

As obvious, money can't save you in this case.

Denial too, is like you're just being played by your lack of vision cos even a child knows wats up now ...

With all these things what is the way forward ?

Maybe they got a good plan that settles everything that we don't know off : we'd like to know.

Cos if our "father's in the lord" as we call them are not having anything on the table, sorry for the children. A man confronts a thief that attacks his house if its clearly gonna be a danger to his wife & kids..... That comes as natural.

Sorry when the man is seated leg crossed and watching a movie ....

Do they still think all is still well Abi they think its by prayer for abundance and wealth ?

There is wealth but these are at stake cos the worms are still eating the vegetables. . . .

What is the meaning of influence if you got one ? Isn't it useful ?

These guys overruning villsges aren't playing ...

I'm done.

Note : please if you reply, don't quote me. Just give your comments ....

I wish everyone life
Re: Wait O ...... Do Our MOGs Still Think All Is Well by Bigredmachine: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wetin concern them as far as they are cashing out they are not bothered

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible The Only Source You Hear From God? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, July 29, 2021 / Are African's Reverting Back To Their Originated Religion Of Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.