Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. (889 Views)

I Need A Car For Bolt In Owerri. I Will Be Paying You 15k Every Week. / Primevault Is Paying..you Can Start With As Low As 3k To 150k And Get 7k To 244k / We Are Buying Skrill Funds Paying You Bitcoin, Sepa, Bank Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by Haylel: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Alipay is an international app used to make payments to Asian suppliers overseas. For security and safety reasons, the company mandates that you verify your account with an international passport before you can use the full service of the app.

I need someone with an international passport to help me with the verification (just a 3 minutes process) and I will pay for your service.
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by macrodata(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Haylel:
Alipay is an international app used to make payments to Asian suppliers overseas. For security and safety reasons, the company mandates that you verify your account with an international passport before you can use the full service of the app.

I need someone with an international passport to help me with the verification (just a 3 minutes process) and I will pay for your service.

That'll be difficult. Very difficult request for a stranger. I will advise you to look for a friend of yours who has a passport to help you with verification.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by Haylel: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:
That'll be difficult. Very difficult request for a stranger. I will advise you to look for a friend of yours who has a passport to help you with verification.
Yeah, that's why I intend paying for it. Turns out I don't have friends who have international passport. Once they go abroad, we lose touch.
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by aycapri(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bro, you may not get one with the current situation of things. International passport for that matter. People can still risk their voter’s card.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by CamelCase: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Depends on how much you are willing to pay.. as I dey so now hunger put me for Gun point cry
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by miniziter(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Haylel:

Yeah, that's why I intend paying for it. Turns out I don't have friends who have international passport. Once they go abroad, we lose touch.
Can't they snap their passport over there and send it to you?

1 Like

Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by miniziter(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2021
If the stuff is not urgent, why not go and do your own international passport. Mine didn't take up to 6 weeks despite the scarcity of booklets.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by FunnyDude(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2021
CamelCase:
Depends on how much you are willing to pay.. as I dey so now hunger put me for Gun point cry
Sapa grin
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by jamace(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2021
CamelCase:
Bro, dont allow hunger put you for trouble o...
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by Areola14(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Then go look for another means now? Nobody on this platform that doesn't know the risk attached to your request.... If anything happens, is the person that dropped his international passport the security agent will go after...

Haylel:

Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by Haylel: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Areola14:
Then go look for another means now? Nobody on this platform that doesn't know the risk attached to your request.... If anything happens, is the person that dropped his international passport the security agent will go after...

National ID card, voter's card, anything else, they say NO. It's the international passport I don't have that they want as verification only.
Re: Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. by Esusustuffs: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
How much are u paying? Chat me up zero seven zero 3 771 0461

(1) (Reply)

Get Paycenter Pos In Benin, Ondo & Delta / These Loan Apps Will Destroy, Frustrate And Rob You Of Your Hard Earned Money / New Scamming Tactic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.