Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK (2026 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sister About To Divorce Her Husband - Ijelespeaks / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Unveils Kanu's Ordeal With DSS (full Video) / Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by veroupdate(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister finally Speaks revealed how he was arrested & call on British govt to intervein

Watch Full Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8V6IlStq0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Daytonbale: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
I j
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sister wey mumu to speak
Sister wey no get shame
Sister wey dey abate im
Brother for all the evil perpetrated
Sister wet no fit sit im brother and
Advise am, is that one sister

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by IgweOfNnewi: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
When cow urine drinkers write...even PIGs will appreciate their foolishness. angry

who is this slowpoke, have you taken your drug yet

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
BBBmall25:
Sister wey mumu to speak
Sister wey no get shame
Sister wey dey abate im
Brother for all the evil perpetrated
Sister wet no fit sit im brother and
Advise am, is that one sister
what this one dey talk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by 360degreess(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sister your brother is a terrorist and Buhari is dealing with him in the language he understands.simple...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
I am waiting for your useless hajiya to stand and leave that Bottle BEERr...NO BE HARAM AGAIN??...

ZOMBIE...SPITS!!
angry

I see how deranged a man you lot are by alluding everyone speaking against your myopic and satanic craze as a northener. Before you completely wipe out your Ipob moribund sense, I am cross riverian. And we hate you Ipob zombie!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vickyvice:
what this one dey talk?
Ipob zombie, come calabar and try this and see if you would not turn to ashes in seconds

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by SweetiliciousD: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2021
"Biafra is an ideological movement that lives in every true son of the land, older and bigger than MNK. Kill him and more vociferous ilks of MNK will certainly emerge. "

#FreeMNKNow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2021
esnbrutality:
angry angry angry angry

Emeka, this one is in severe pain. Tell him to calm down

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
BBBmall25:
Ipob zombie, come calabar and try this and see if you would not turn to ashes in seconds
what kind of reply is this? A clear evidence your parents did a bad job bringing u up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Chiboy484(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Free MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
what kind of reply is this? A clear evidence your parents did a bad job bringing u up
my entire tribe, not to talk of my lineage have nothing to do with terrorism. But in your own case, the evidence is abound right from this forum. You lots are pathetic! And I detest you_ Ebot ikot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
BBBmall25:
my entire tribe, not to talk of my lineage have nothing to do with terrorism. But in your own case, the evidence is abound right from this forum. You lots are pathetic! And I detest you_ Ebot ikot!
just listen to yourself,,,, your terms,,, "pathetic", "detest". What have I said that suggests terrorism? Am a Southerner.. uroboh, deltan, an elite, and not easterner. Kanu may have gone beyond his limits if indeed he,s linked with the progroms in the east recently. However, I don't harbour hatred or resentment for any person or persons, even if they hold a different view or from different tribe from mine. My heart is filled with love, forget the pix I used when I said "what's this one saying". It's a question, what is it in that phrase that suggest hatred. Go back and read again. I don't hate/ detest people, while you detest me and us cos u think we are bad. Unlearn that trait pls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by BBBmall25: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
just listen to yourself,,,, your terms,,, "pathetic", "detest". What have I said that suggests terrorism? Am a Southerner.. uroboh, deltan, an elite, and not easterner. Kanu may have gone beyond his limits if indeed he,s linked with the progroms in the east recently. However, I don't harbour hatred or resentment for any person or persons, even if they hold a different view or from different tribe from mine. My heart is filled with love, forget the pix I used when I said "what's this one saying". It's a question, what is it in that phrase that suggest hatred. Go back and read again. I don't hate/ detest people, while you detest me and us cos u think we are bad. Unlearn that trait pls.
no mind me brother, I tot you are one of ipob brainwashed fellow. Am sorry! I'm a cross riverian. We are cultured and peaceful. I love everyone irrespective of your tribe or religion, but what I hate is some fellow who refuse to use their brain and reason before they follow any course. Cheers my Niger Delta brother.... cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
no mind me brother, I tot you are one of ipob brainwashed fellow. Am sorry! I'm a cross riverian. We are cultured and peaceful. I love everyone irrespective of your tribe or religion, but what I hate is some fellow who refuse to use their brain and reason before they follow any course. Cheers my Niger Delta brother.... cool
wokobiruo oniovome (bu have done well, my brother in uroboh) wadooooo(Weldon)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Visits Bola Ahmed Tinubu In London / How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola / LIVE UPDATES: Rivers APC Special Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.