Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? (1560 Views)

This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos) / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by maxwell530(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are too daft boy....... Like there's a designated location meant for celebration in your tiny little ret*rded brain. This is just one location negro.........You this f*cking asslicker must everyone do it their way

Once again, you lied about that Argentines did not celebrate and got caught.....bury your head in shame
why are you still replying that guy?
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
maxwell530:
why are you still replying that guy?
No mind me joor.......just setting the records for other penaldians that may sentimentally believe his lies
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Kilishihunter: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

So in ur mind 500 is celebration...dont u see how its done in Europe??
No go kill yourself grin, He say na 500? People no see cup for 28yrs so make them no celebrate because of you abi?
Omo Lai Mohammed, You Never see anything cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by moufan: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
all these penaldo fans are bunch of insecure mofos I've ever seen.

A functioning human being knows messi is the one and only goat, so quit your sadistic rants penaldo fan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Krasid(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Superb Article. Well said OP.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Kilishihunter: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No mind me joor.......just setting the records for other penaldians that may sentimentally believe his lies
No be your fault bro, na strong hand you go use take deal with possessed people like that, I never see any ronaldo supporter wey be like am before, I just believe him just hate messi for his football, maybe na him even wan go bomb him private jet for argentina sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No be your fault bro, na strong hand you go use take deal with possessed people like that, I never see any ronaldo supporter wey be like am before, I just believe him just hate messi for his football, maybe na him even wan go bomb him private jet for argentina sef grin
Possessed grin grin grin.........we go carry am go mountain of fire soon

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No go kill yourself grin, He say na 500? People no see cup for 28yrs so make them no celebrate because of you abi?
Omo Lai Mohammed, You Never see anything cheesy
I bet you he won't reply.....Awon bobrisky people.
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Kilishihunter: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I bet you he won't reply.....Awon bobrisky people.
Argentina that didn't host Copa America again because of serious Covid19 impact in their country yet see the way fans came out that morning, One guy even died the day before when he was putting a flag on one pole, na him one riff Raff wey still dey eat "Mama thank you" go think say him bad belle fit comot the Copa, Like say the ewu for no celebrate if Brazil win

4 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Argentina that didn't host Copa America again because of serious Covid19 impact in their country yet see the way fans came out that morning, One guy even died the day before when he was putting a flag on one pole, na him one riff Raff wey still dey eat "Mama thank you" go think say him bad belle fit comot the Copa, Like say the ewu for no celebrate if Brazil win
E no get sense......once he gets busted, na to run leave the thread grin grin grin
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by parcydrix(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Neymar and thiago silva wey dey even para for their country people say dem no dey support them dem dey support Argentina because of messi that is to show u how great messi is dem leave their country swy support their fierce rivals. #Messi effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Chachamiliano: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the one that dont know anything about football...football starts and ends in Europe... world club cups , na Europe get am, world cup, na Europe get am.. if they increase the number of teams in the world club cup, only European teams will qualify from the group stage... without Europe, football is dead... no south American team made world cup semi final ...copa America is no different from copa libedetores and thats y Europe dominate the world cup and world club cup... imagine Croatia decimating Argentina in the world cup 3.0... even Iceland, Argentina cudnt defeat ... A whole Brazil being whipped by perennial underachievers Belgium... if this Italian team catch Argentina ...lol...it will b a violent rape

Guess you started watching in 2010. Let me give you quick info.
1. With all European dominance, they have only won World cup twice outside Europe brazil and South Africa.
2. Europe has the highest number of imported talents
3. South American country have lifted the cup more. Up untill 2010 when the dominance of Europe set in
4. South American countries are 14 while Europe is made up 53 countries.
5. South American have only 5 participating team in world cup while Europe have 14. Do the math please.
6. Since inception of FIFA only twice have people from other continent ruled the power house.
7. Just laughed at you saying Brazil was whipped by perennial under achiever. Belgium. What happened to France in 2002 world cup after lifting the 1998 World cup, what happened to Spain in 2014 world cup after lifting the trophy in 2010, what happened to Germany in 1994 after lifting the trophy in 1990, what happened to Italy in 2010 after lifting it in 2006 or Germany in 2018 after lifting it 2014? Oh I forgot they lifted the trophy again. Check the people that wiped this nations.
8. Next time show some respect to S/A team. They were leading the chart up on till 2010 when Europe equal their records and surpassed with two trophies.
9. With little capital, less number of participants, low club patronage, low sponsors, less technology Etc they are still giving European team a run for their money. That you watch European football doesn't mean football starts and ends in Europe. New crop of South American guys are coming up now. Most of them already has the mantle of their clubs on their shoulders and soon they will start their dominance again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Chachamiliano: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You no get sense....so because Iceland knocked England out of euro 2016, they are better?? Chile flogged defending champions Spain 2-0 in 2014 World cup.....does that make Chile better than spain?

Argentina flogged Nigeria and Nigeria flogged Iceland that Argentina couldn't defeat. That's football not that mumu logic you are using to prove foolish points

He just started watching football in 2018. I laugh at his comments here. He doesn't want to learn

4 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Chachamiliano: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Point of correction...Argentina dint flog Nigeria...they won yes , but dint flog... Spain were world champions, nothing to prove..Argentina that have been empty for decades were meant to prove themselves

Can you imagine this comment. Spain have nothing to prove so they came to world cup as spectators right? How people give excuses for failure just surprises me. Spain told you they have nothing to prove abi

5 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Kingcalls: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Guess you started watching in 2010. Let me give you quick info.
1. With all European dominance, they have only won World cup twice outside Europe brazil and South Africa.
2. Europe has the highest number of imported talents
3. South American country have lifted the cup more
4. South American countries are 14 while Europe is made up 53 countries.
5. South American have only 5 participating team in world cup while Europe have 14. Do the math please.
6. Since inception of FIFA only twice have people from other continent ruled the power house.
7. Just laughed at you saying Brazil was whipped by perennial under achiever. Belgium. What happened to France in 2002 world cup after lifting the 1998 World cup, what happened to Spain in 2014 world cup after lifting the trophy in 2010, what happened to Germany in 1994 after lifting the trophy in 1990, what happened to Italy in 2010 after lifting it in 2006 or Germany in 2018 after lifting it 2014? Oh I forgot they lifted the trophy again. Check the people that wiped this nations.
8. Next time show some respect to S/A team. They were leading the chart up on till 2010 when Europe equal their records and surpassed with two trophies.
9. With little capital, less number of participants, low club patronage, low sponsors, less technology Etc they are still giving European team a run for their money. That you watch European football doesn't mean football starts and ends in Europe. New crop of South American guys are coming up now. Most of them already has the mantle of their clubs on their shoulders and soon they will start their dominance again.

I stopped reading when u said south America has lifted the trophy more....u are dumb and I dont argue with dumbos....
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chachamiliano:

He just started watching football in 2018. I laugh at his comments here. He doesn't want to learn
S/he's been misleading people with his lies and some are falling for it. Its pure hatred for Messi......only God knows what Messi did to him or favourite team.
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Chachamiliano: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

I stopped reading when u said south America has lifted the trophy more....u are dumb and I dont argue with dumbos....

Go and re-read again and come let's discuss. Don't have time to trade words with kids. Lets have an intellectual argument

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by emae009(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pls did u see Argentines celebrating the cup or Messi... South Americans only celebrate the world cup cos they know copa is crap... Europeans celebrate the Euros and world cup cos they know they are about the same ... world champs France was knocked out by the Swiss...that shows u how competitive the Euros is... but look at copa ...every tournament, Brazil or Argentina must make finals or even both at most times.... crappy tournament... farmers cup

are you for real or you just feel like talking. Since you have a phone, search for pictures and videos of Buenos Aires after Argentina won the cup.
If you're 8 years old, then your argument is valid and I don't have any reply for you. But if you're an adult 18+, then this is without doubt one of the dumbest argument I've heard in my life.
Argentina are in South America, which other cup do you want them to play?
You guys just wake up and come up with dumber and dumber things to say. Someone that has taken his team to 5 finals should be shamed but we should celebrate the one that got his team to one finals in how many years of playing??. Give me break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by peterd53(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Is Cristiano Ronaldo (also called Penaldo by his critics) truly the greatest of all time in football?

Kaka, Falcao, Torres, Di Maria, Berbatov, Shevchenko, Hazard, Robbie Kane, Sanchez, Coutinho, Crespo.
These are top players whose careers suffered after they moved to a new club.

You know why?
Because moving clubs is not an easy thing. It can make or mar your career.

That's why it's laughable that some Messi fans want us to consider Messi the GOAT when he has played in one club and in one league all his life.

You can only make Egusi, Eba, Jollof rice but you want us to consider you the best chef in Nigeria over someone that can cook all the foods in Nigeria just because you can cook different types of Jollof rice and use Eba to do snake design?
Is that not ment?

Imagine only choosing to play in the Australian Open or only the French Open and you want to be Tennis GOAT. Will they not ask if small ment is worrying you and your fans?

It's only in football that some joker fans want a man that's been hiding in the La Liga and Barca where they've cuddled
him all his life to be considered the GOAT over a man that has won it all in 3 of the top leagues. Ment oooo!

That's how they've been sharing data about how Messi won the highest goal scorer, best player, best assists, best dribbles, MVP and all until you check the COPA America Team of the Tournament and realise that half of those on the list are either not in their club's first team or they play in the US, Chile, or other local South American leagues et al.
But when you see them trying to compare those on the COPA America Team of the tournament to that of EURO just to falsely gas up the Argentine goat, you'll think wow, these stats are medt.

Lórí iró !!
Padded stat !!

You'll be playing against local boys and compare that to those playing in EURO. Has to be ment.
You can stay in one league and in one team, be dribbling everybody and be collecting free Balloon D'or from FIFA and their corrupt officials, but it won't ever make you the GOAT when every time you've played outside of the La Liga and the local COPA, Ronaldo has better international and Champions League goals than you.

You want to be the goat? You gotta step out and play elsewhere.

And don't even give me that bullshit about loyalty or "What-club-should-he&play-for" talk.
Messi has been in Barca for 17 years.
Of those 17, Barca have only won the Champions League 4 times. So, it's not like Barca has been the best club in the
world for the 17 years he's been there. He could have left for anywhere else but we get. Make career no go spoil. grin grin

And enough of the "It's Barca that was begging him to leave"
talk.
We know na.
The same way Nigerians are begging Yahaya Bello to run in 2023. Sebi Man Utd did not beg Ronaldo to stay
na?
I mean, Messi's contract with Barca ended and he became a free agent. And what did he do? He accepted pay cut to stay at Barca just so that he won't leave the club and goan cast. cheesy cheesy

Sha don't mention Messi in the GOAT talk again.
Great player? Yeah.
But GOAT? Gerrarahia!

There's only one GOAT. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo and he's won it
all everywhere.

I believe that there is no other GOAT in football asides Cristiano Ronaldo.
And I believe that Lionel Messi (Skills Be Upon Him) is his messenger.

Written by: James Ogunjimi
Paraphrased by: ÌjàpàTìròkò

Dz guy mumu ooo
You write dz kain epistle bcuz seh u hate Messi.
You’re blinded by hatred

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by MaxiB1242: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
All this crazy and crafty Penaldo fans never won admit say there is only one GOAT and he is called Lionel Messi.. Abi wetin dem want Messi to do for them again... After all this stats Messi used in winning the Copa and you still doubting.. Then you must be a coward iswear

3 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by DareyFortified: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Is Cristiano Ronaldo (also called Penaldo by his critics) truly the greatest of all time in football?

Kaka, Falcao, Torres, Di Maria, Berbatov, Shevchenko, Hazard, Robbie Kane, Sanchez, Coutinho, Crespo.
These are top players whose careers suffered after they moved to a new club.

You know why?
Because moving clubs is not an easy thing. It can make or mar your career.

That's why it's laughable that some Messi fans want us to consider Messi the GOAT when he has played in one club and in one league all his life.

You can only make Egusi, Eba, Jollof rice but you want us to consider you the best chef in Nigeria over someone that can cook all the foods in Nigeria just because you can cook different types of Jollof rice and use Eba to do snake design?
Is that not ment?

Imagine only choosing to play in the Australian Open or only the French Open and you want to be Tennis GOAT. Will they not ask if small ment is worrying you and your fans?

It's only in football that some joker fans want a man that's been hiding in the La Liga and Barca where they've cuddled
him all his life to be considered the GOAT over a man that has won it all in 3 of the top leagues. Ment oooo!

That's how they've been sharing data about how Messi won the highest goal scorer, best player, best assists, best dribbles, MVP and all until you check the COPA America Team of the Tournament and realise that half of those on the list are either not in their club's first team or they play in the US, Chile, or other local South American leagues et al.
But when you see them trying to compare those on the COPA America Team of the tournament to that of EURO just to falsely gas up the Argentine goat, you'll think wow, these stats are medt.

Lórí iró !!
Padded stat !!

You'll be playing against local boys and compare that to those playing in EURO. Has to be ment.
You can stay in one league and in one team, be dribbling everybody and be collecting free Balloon D'or from FIFA and their corrupt officials, but it won't ever make you the GOAT when every time you've played outside of the La Liga and the local COPA, Ronaldo has better international and Champions League goals than you.

You want to be the goat? You gotta step out and play elsewhere.

And don't even give me that bullshit about loyalty or "What-club-should-he&play-for" talk.
Messi has been in Barca for 17 years.
Of those 17, Barca have only won the Champions League 4 times. So, it's not like Barca has been the best club in the
world for the 17 years he's been there. He could have left for anywhere else but we get. Make career no go spoil. grin grin

And enough of the "It's Barca that was begging him to leave"
talk.
We know na.
The same way Nigerians are begging Yahaya Bello to run in 2023. Sebi Man Utd did not beg Ronaldo to stay
na?
I mean, Messi's contract with Barca ended and he became a free agent. And what did he do? He accepted pay cut to stay at Barca just so that he won't leave the club and goan cast. cheesy cheesy

Sha don't mention Messi in the GOAT talk again.
Great player? Yeah.
But GOAT? Gerrarahia!

There's only one GOAT. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo and he's won it
all everywhere.

I believe that there is no other GOAT in football asides Cristiano Ronaldo.
And I believe that Lionel Messi (Skills Be Upon Him) is his messenger.

Written by: James Ogunjimi
Paraphrased by: ÌjàpàTìròkò

All I can say is cryyy more.

I know you are only pained because the GOAT argument has ended. Sorry you ended up on the wrong side of the coin.

And just because Ronaldo likes to move around doesn't mean Pele, maradona, Messi that likes to remain faithful to a particular club are not great.

Beside even though Ronaldo is moving around, Messi still beat him in every stat.

Messi have more individual awards
Messi have more titles
Messi have won the man of the match award than any player on the planet.
Messi have more balon 'dor awards and going on to get his 7th.
Messi have the highest golden boot award.

This is just to mention few. I know you know deep down Ronaldo is no where near Messi in times of capabilities. Nevertheless Ronaldo is a great player, but comparing him to Messi is a total joke.

But there is nothing that gives me joy this days than to see the bitterness and sorrowful misery of Ronaldo fans.

Cryyy more bruh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by pahars(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Oh...it is a farmers cup because Messi won it?..All those years he was losing in the finals you guys never complained about the competition.By the way over the last 6 tournaments Brazil, Uruguay,Chile and Argentina have all won it, I don't know if we should call that farmers league, but all I know is that at the last world cup in Russia Uruguay dumped Portugal out and Chile Columbia can beat so many of the European clubs.
Kingcalls:

Pls did u see Argentines celebrating the cup or Messi... South Americans only celebrate the world cup cos they know copa is crap... Europeans celebrate the Euros and world cup cos they know they are about the same ... world champs France was knocked out by the Swiss...that shows u how competitive the Euros is... but look at copa ...every tournament, Brazil or Argentina must make finals or even both at most times.... crappy tournament... farmers cup

3 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2021
pahars:
Oh...it is a farmers cup because Messi won it?..All those years he was losing in the finals you guys never complained about the competition.By the way over the last 6 tournaments Brazil, Uruguay,Chile and Argentina have all won it, I don't know if we should call that farmers league, but all I know is that at the last world cup in Russia Uruguay dumped Portugal out and Chile Columbia can beat so many of the European clubs.
leave the block head. S/he's the only one trying so hard to belittle the tournament since he can no longer ask for M10's int'l trophy.
Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Chachamiliano: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2021
pahars:

Funny enough this South American teams have better head to head stats than their European counterparts ooo. If they know Europe is good, let them state any south American country that teams like
1. Belarus
2. Faro islands
3. Lithuania
4. Israel
5. Malta
6. Cyprus
7. Andorra
Just to mention a few can beat.
Oh I forget. Any European Nation that can play football very well should go and defeat Bolivia at their stadium

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Penaldo Truly The GOAT Of Football? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 17, 2021
He is the undisputed PENALTY GOAT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon Of Messi's And Ronaldo's Goals / Am Having Problem Funding My Bet9ja Online Account / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.