Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kidnappers Raped Me On A Daily Basis And Murdered Abductees In My Presence – Wom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Raped Me On A Daily Basis And Murdered Abductees In My Presence – Wom (356 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Kidnappers Raped Me Daily, Killed Abductees In My Presence – Woman / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Raped Me On A Daily Basis And Murdered Abductees In My Presence – Wom by anythingcelebri: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2021
A kidnapping victim has taken to social media to describe how she was allegedly kidnapped and sexually abused by gunmen while traveling to Rivers State. The woman, who goes by the Twitter handle @Blessedcindy0, claimed that she and five other people were kidnapped on June 23, 2021. She captioned the thread with a photo of her battered face and stated that she had been admitted to a hospital following the ordeal. Continue reading

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me On A Daily Basis And Murdered Abductees In My Presence – Wom by weyreypey: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Don't click site. Viruses and malware full there

(1) (Reply)

Georg Rockall-schmidt: The Bizarre Case Of Hushpuppi (youtube) / 2 Security Guards Get 12 Strokes Each For Stealing N65, 000 / What To Do When You're About To Be Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.