Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result (165 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result by BillionaireTeen: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Good day everybody,

I need your advice on this issue because i am just coping in this school due to stress, sapa, distractions, And I really need a first class result to make my parents and japa from this country.

I will really appreciate your advice on you coped during your university days and was still able to graduate with first class.

Lalasticlala
Re: I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result by Bilabong(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Attend lectures
Do research
Read (wide)

Note: the above does not guarantee first class at least not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result by Jashub: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Read like your life depends on it and get past question papers. Also, try and make sure you're in class early and sit in front(very important). The reason I say this is because most lecturers don't know how to shout and raise their voices and in the midst of an overpopulated class, every drop of information coming from the lips of the lecturer is important to secure an A in most courses. And lastly, try as much as possible to have an average of 8A in all your courses. Then pray and be active in church.

Peace

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On How A 100 Lev Student Can Come Out With A First Class Result by OkuFaba(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2021
I no sure say SAPA don't hold you cos SAPA made us to forget there was anything called 1st class, all we were thinking was just to graduate and leave school frustration.

(1) (Reply)

Java Course With Best Price / Mmu Enquiry / Masters Thesis Topics In Psychology You Should Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.