Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? (23727 Views)

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Roseey0(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Princeboca12:

Do you have a product for Ulcer?
Sure.
Number on Bio
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Kylekent59: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Akintundexxy:
Whenever I try to clear my throat hard from inside, I would smell a foul odour at the back end of my throat. Is this normal?
Can this be resulting to mouth odour?
How do I take care of it?

Note: I wash my mouth very well,even deep to my throat.

I am going to tell you the cause. They are dead cells in your throat. It will go on its own.

Go to youtube and type : What those nasty white chunks that sometimes come from your throat are.

You are going to see the solution to your problem
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by zakkxx: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please avoid washing of plate!! Where blood de comot every month some Mumumadu go carry mouth chuck!! Two of my friends don do sugery for Tonsillitis!! And they say de no go stop!! No be juju be that? Be wise oooo
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Waffarianman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shew enough better cola steady and thank me later in few days time.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Gfskw: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Do you do orals
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by temisafety: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
See ENT doctor. It's likely infection, so they would recommend proper antibiotics.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Adelson(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Buy Tongue cleaner. Clean your tongue very well and with antibacterial mouth wash
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by domido(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Akintundexxy:
Whenever I try to clear my throat hard from inside, I would smell a foul odour at the back end of my throat. Is this normal?
Can this be resulting to mouth odour?
How do I take care of it?

Note: I wash my mouth very well,even deep to my throat.
I suddenly started having this feeling recently. I think it started with sore throat. Now when I swallow, i smell it.
You're not alone on this. I will also learn from it.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by domido(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Areola14:
Stop eating suya and beans at night, any food that doesn't digest easily, don't take them at night.. lime and salt is truly ok, when you take the like juice, don't swallow it immediately, allow it to stay in your throat for like a minute... Then try to Change your brush at least once in three month, deworm your self.. you will see changes...
I will try this. I'm also on this table. It started recently, after I had sore throat and a little cough.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Carson110(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
You have tonsil stones. Any dentist that tells you otherwise is lying. Use Torchlight to check your tonsil Press it with your finger you will see some yellow stuff dislodge from those crevices in your tonsil. That's the cause of the smell
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Norabay(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Like my comment

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by HyDef(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
StrayCat:
You have Tonsil Stones

I concur.

Best to go to a dentist if you can.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by joyousever(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
You can lick white vitamin C.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by Fredreva(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2021
You are dealing with tonsil stones and eewwww�� they stink really bad.
Well there are many suggested remedies which I'm not even sure of but there is one sure way to get rid of them because it happens to me a few times too.
You have to master the art of forcing them out of the place behind the throat. It's not something I can explain but it's more like that horrible and disgusting sound one makes when they wanna get rid of sputum/mucus from their throat (not actually coughing though)... Trust me its a skill you have to master. This one is sure... U see the yellowish smelly stones come out in their numbers.

Warning ⚠: Don't try to smell them, they stink really bad due to the fungi attack on them. You might puke if you do. grin
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by olaadenigeria(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
dadayung1:
grow up and be useful to your family
I will grow up not just for my family alone but for your generation too. Thanks for the word of encouragement
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by cutieme(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Roseey0:
You have ulcer
Really,is it the cause?
Re: Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? by ritaprincess: 4:05am On Aug 17, 2021
pinkcottoncandy:
drink probiotics

flora norm

2 satchets a week for 1 month

To get rid of bad bacteria in your gut
Hi I am just seeing your post now,please how much does it cost and where can I get it in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer / How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Concern Mounts Over Low Use Of Female Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.