Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Set Up Automatic Emails With Mailchimp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Set Up Automatic Emails With Mailchimp (159 Views)

Lagos To Set Up Medical Park On Awolowo Road, Ikoyi / Covid-19: See Well Equipped Isolation Center Set Up By Akwa Ibom Government. / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Automatic Emails With Mailchimp by Mohit321(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
We know how important loyal visitors (subscribers) are compared to one-off visitors. However, it is just down to us making our website friendly so our potential subscribers find it easy to Subscribe. To do this, we can add a subscription form on the sidebar so we make sure it’s there no matter what page our visitor is on, and we can also include it at the bottom of the article so hopefully, if they have liked it they will subscribe.

Keeping Subscribers Engaged

Seeing your Subscriber list grow is not enough to create that loyalty/trust that we are looking for. We need to get them to engage with our content and hopefully with the community.

There are different ways to do it, but keeping them updated on what we are writing about is a good starting point. Manual campaigns are the best way to do it, but we can also set up Automatic Emails so we make sure we are consistent when communicating with our loyal audience.

How to Set Up Automatic Emails with Mailchimp

With Mailchimp is possible to set up an automatic email that is sent with the preferred frequency only when we create new content on our website. Remember that keeping our frequency is important but we should never overwhelm our subscribers or they might opt-out of our list. My preference is keeping it safe as I don’t want to upset my subscribers, so once a week will be my preferred frequency.

Let’s Set Up Automatic Emails with Mailchimp

1. Create an Account in Mailchimp

Go to http://www.mailchimp.com and create an account. If you have less than 2,000 subscribers on your list this is free, so it’s worth a try! Now we want to create a new campaign, click on RSS-Driven Campaign.

2. Choose the Frequency and Sending Time

Now we need to choose when we want our e-mails to be automatically sent. In this case, I only want to get my automatic email every Tuesday at 1:00 pm. This will happen only if new content has been published in my blog,

3. Choose the Sending List

If you have different subscribing lists you can choose to which list you wish to send your automatic emails. Segmentation is a very good idea especially if you have a large list with different interests.

4. Campaign Information

We are setting up an automatic email, so Mailchimp will create a new title and body content automatically pulling this from the post.

Name: This won’t be shown, so just pick a name that you can remember when reviewing campaigns’ performance.

Email Subject: This is automatically set up by MailChimp. “RSS FEED: TITLE” will tell Mailchimp to pull the title from the article and use it as the title line for the email. “RSS FEED: DATE” will pull the publishing date of the article.

5. Email Design

Pick the Pre-Design option and then any of the RSS ones. Now the code that you see in the template will automatically get the Title and part of the body content of the article.

6. Final Test

Now before approving the campaign make sure it looks how you wanted to by sending a Test Email to your email address. This is how mine looked like.

Visit on: livesortsreviews

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Self Worth / Natural Cure And Remedy / U.S. To Ship 4 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses To Nigeria, 5.66 Million To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.