|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,757,608 members, 6,553,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 10:51 AM
Vacancy For A Health Safety & Environment (hse) Manager (manufacturing Company) / Health, Safety, Social & Environment (hsse) Manager (manufacturing Company) / Vacancy For A Project Manager (manufacturing Sector) (job Ref: Pm-11-18) (2) (3) (4)
|Operations Manager - Manufacturing Industry by bravolad(m): 10:05am On Jul 15|
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Summary The Operations Manager reports to the MD and he/she is responsible for people, operations, budget, delivery and strategy.
The roles and responsibility of this include but not limited to:
• Coordinate factory operations and ensure adherence to operational guidelines.
• Review and implement production work plan.
• Monitor and reports weekly production variances.
• Encourage and maintain a positive and conducive work environment.
• Minimize operational cost with increase in productivity.
• Promote adherence to operational HSE requirements.
• Address operational, environmental and social issues that arise from day-to-day operations.
• Drive, implement and sustain total productive maintenance (TPM) of equipment and machines for optimum operations.
• Conduct meetings with subordinate employees.
• Promote total quality management operations (Production/packaging to finished goods) to enhance customer satisfaction
• In conjunction with the HRM, identify and implement sustainable training trends for company personnel for improved performance
• Manage operational plans and ensuring department operates within budgetary provisions
• Manage staff level in conjunction with the HRM and ensure adequate manning strength for production
• Ensure adherence to all departmental and company guidelines, policies and SOPs.
• Leverage ideas and best practice processes to ensure results are achieved.
• Develop, implement, review, audit policies, procedures, SOPs, programme for effectiveness and continuing suitability.
• Develop and enforce application of pre-dispatch inspection checklist.
• Actively engage relevant heads of department in research and development for process improvement.
• Liaise with relevant government agencies such as SON etc. with respect to certifications and compliance.
• Establish, implement and sustain processes for incoming raw material/production/packaging and analysis.
• Perform other duties as directed by the MD.
Educational Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration or related field
• Must have worked as an Operations Manager in a manufacturing industry with a minimum of 5 years experience
• Must have NYSC Discharge certificate
• An MBA is an advantage
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
• Understanding of policy, planning, strategy and Leadership
• Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures
• Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents
• Excellent Communication skill
• Solid understanding of financial management
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Commercial awareness
Application Closing Date Tuesday July 28th 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Phone number: 07058354529
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38