Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

no game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no game (775 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no game by Musiwa13: 7:53pm On May 11, 2011
no game
Re: no game by ektbear: 7:55pm On May 11, 2011
You forgot Ebelechukwu.

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan
Re: no game by jaybee3(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2011
How old r u becomegoat
Re: no game by Odunnu: 9:07pm On May 11, 2011
Be gentle with him.
Re: no game by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2011
Yes you are right so why claim marginalisation when your kinsman is President and Army chief
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2011
When did a fisherman become my kinsmen? angry
Re: no game by aljharem3: 9:17pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

when did u start calling an ijaw named azikiwe a fisherman, u better shut ur mouth because he is our president angry so respect him
Re: no game by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

Let beaf catch you calling Odechukwu a fisherman
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2011
That weak backstabbing person does not deserve my respect.
Re: no game by Kilode1: 9:27pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

Mazi, What happened now? shocked

Anyway, A lot of Nigerians outside the Southeast believe anything beyond Benin city is Igbo, It will be hard to convince them otherwise o, very hard cheesy

I'm sure OBJ is making that argument clear to GEJ as we type.
Re: no game by bkbabe97y(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2011
The Riverine Cowboy stuck his whole fist up Ndibo's aszz-hole!

Fuxckin Ibo idi*otas!
Re: no game by jason123: 9:28pm On May 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

Mazi, What happened now? shocked

Anyway, A lot of Nigerians outside the Southeast believe anything beyond Benin city is Igbo, It will be hard to convince them otherwise o, very hard cheesy

I'm sure OBJ is making that argument clear to GEJ as we type.

I said it, didn't I
Re: no game by jason123: 9:29pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

STFU!! You KING OF TRIBALIST!!!
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

STFU!! You KING OF TRIBALIST!!!

Look you inferior swine, I have no patience for your peace loving words.
Re: no game by bkbabe97y(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

Look you[b] inferior swine[/b], I have no patience for your peace loving words.

Lmao @ "Inferior swine".

hahahahahah!
Re: no game by jason123: 9:37pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

Look you inferior swine, I have no patience for your peace loving words.
So you think that by insulting GEJ, you will make a head way DAFT!!!
Re: no game by Rhino5dm: 9:42pm On May 11, 2011
African Tigers duped by a fisherman.
Watch out for next episode.
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2011
Re: no game by bashr4: 10:03pm On May 11, 2011
ezeuche calm down lets wait till after 6 months at least before drawing conclusion. we just have to go back to the drawing board while jelously holding tight to the economy cause that will be their next line of attack
Re: no game by jason123: 10:07pm On May 11, 2011
bashr4:

ezeuche calm down lets wait till after 6 months at least before drawing conclusion. we just have to go back to the drawing board while jelously holding tight to the economy cause that will be their next line of attack

Lol, who is attacking the Igbo?
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2011
bashr4:

It is always Ezeuche calm down. Ezeuche calm down. I have been hearing that for months now. Everything will be alright they say.

NO, everything is not ALRIGHT.

If Igbos thought like me, we would not be in this mess. You all wanted to act like friends of the SS. After they backstabbed us before. (Exception Efik/Ibibio)
Re: no game by Dotman01(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

It is always Ezeuche calm down. Ezeuche calm down. I have been hearing that for months now. Everything will be alright they say.

NO, everything is not ALRIGHT.

If Igbos thought like me, we would not be in this mess. You all wanted to act like friends of the SS. After they backstabbed us before. (Exception Efik/Ibibio)
. . . hey dnt talk as if u didnt give him ur support b4 dis period
Re: no game by tpia5: 11:48pm On May 11, 2011
^True talk.

I made a simple comment months ago about jonathan's core ijaw looks(when you see him, you've seen ijaw) and ezeuche jumped me and abused me very well that day.

After that, i decided to just let everybody be, not like i had much interest in the whole matter before anyway.

And no, i have no idea what's going on now either. Havent been following anything.
Re: no game by OAM4J: 12:12am On May 12, 2011
Long before the election, I kept saying on this forum that the best thing for the Ndigbo is not to put all their eggs in one basket. Even if they must support Jonathan, the support shouldn't be total. I can not understand why we still have a PDP governor in Abia and Ebonyi states. By now APGA should be wooing only Chime into his fold. But No, they gave most of their votes and support to PDP. Now they suddenly realize that they have nothing to gain.

Come 2015, Jonathan will be forced not to go for 2nd term and PDP will zone presidency to the North. The earlier SE take take their destinies into their hands like the SW the better.
Re: no game by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2011
^^ No they would blame the SW for their woes
Re: no game by bkbabe97y(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2011
Like how hard is it, really, to have envisioned that this was gonna be the outcome?

Ibos are just dum*b, foo*lish, and unbelievably shortsighted!
Re: no game by EzeUche2(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2011
I was the first Ndigbo on NL to criticize Jonathan a year ago. My brother on NL silenced me and wanted me to join their cause. In April, I directed my anger at Igbo leaders for their support of Jonathan. I was silenced again. Then I became optimistic of Jonathan.

I should have went with my INSTINCTS.

My threads from last year can be seen. My April thread can be seen NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Northern Group Protests Zoning Of Speaker, Said It's Not Morally Justifiable / Gej Bribes Youths At Youth Lunch / Return Of Schools To Owners: Ogun Christian Leaders Warn Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.