Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

After Loosing A Child, Kizz Daniel Buys An Apartment For His ‘infant’ Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Loosing A Child, Kizz Daniel Buys An Apartment For His ‘infant’ Kids (203 Views)

Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Loosing A Child, Kizz Daniel Buys An Apartment For His ‘infant’ Kids by kboyshow: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Kizz Daniel has purchased a two bedroom luxury penthouse apartment for his ‘infant’ kids.

The apartment located at Woodland Estate in Lekki, is owned by the infant kids.

The proud father shared this via Instagram.

“GOD blessed me with 3 boys a while back JAMAL, JALIL and JELANI (triplets). 4 days after I lost JAMAL.

“Nevertheless, I made a promise to him that I’ll be the best father in the whole galaxy to his brothers…..

“Congrats to the latest Home owners in town , Jelani and Jalil ❤️ My first gift to my sons � #Okunrinmeta,”
Kizz Daniel shared.

In May, Kizz daniel announced the arrival of his new borns.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVzed_rSx4/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://www.9jahomeland.com/after-oosing-a-child-kizz-daniel-buys-an-apartment-for-his-infant-kids/

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial With Over 346 Cows, 72 Goats, And 20 Rams / Asking University/college Students To Guess Countries Flags In 5 Seconds #UNILAG / For Sale: A Vacant 4 Bedroom Bungalow At Shagari Estate Ipaja Lagos. N16m. Aski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.