Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety (661 Views)

Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Terrorists Force 13 Communities In Birnin-gwari To Pay N45m For Their Safety / Hunger, Diseases Dominate North-west, Zamfara In Crisis, MSF Raises The Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety by Elbinawi: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Terrorists sexually assaulted vulnerable women in exchange for their families’ safety in a series of attacks in Zamfara State, Northwest Nigeria, on Wednesday night.
https:///oFrLPsIOiM
Re: Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Sex for freedom..upon sey dem dey marry plenty wives.
Re: Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety by CodeTemplar: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
That's sad o. Terrorist are always rapist.
Re: Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety by Supan(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Sai Baba rape

(1) (Reply)

Kano Has 2 Million Drug Addicts — Buba Marwa / Closed video of Buhari showing his left ear in Imo state / Goodluck Jonathan To Consider Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.