Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Don’t Mind Being The 4th Wife – Nigerian Lady Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Mind Being The 4th Wife – Nigerian Lady Says (191 Views)

I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife To A Rich Man — Actress Ruth Eze . / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Being The 4th Wife – Nigerian Lady Says by Fakeyeahmed94: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2021
A Nigerian lady identified as Nana Maryama has disclosed that she won’t mind settling down with a man who has already married another woman.

The female Kano resident who is yet to be married disclosed on Twitter that she is ready and willing to be the 4th wife of her future husband.

Read more here: https://ameboonline.com/i-dont-mind-being-the-a-wife-nigerian-lady/

Dear ladies, do you share the same thought with her?

Re: I Don’t Mind Being The 4th Wife – Nigerian Lady Says by Jashub: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2021
This young lady doesn't understand life and I weep for her. Those of us who were born into polygamous households know the evils there. But the ones who know nothing are quick to enter it but the las las, there is always regret

(1) (Reply)

Visit Naijaconcepts.com For Accurate Free And Paid Predictions / Lifechanyuan Is Not An Organization / It Is The Primary Role Of An Evangelist To Win Soul Not A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.