Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress (622 Views)

Nigerians Are Hungry, Kukah Tells Tinubu / Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by todaynigerianew: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Matthew Kukah, Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, has told the United States Congress Commission that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is helpless.

Kukah, who addressed the congress over the rising insecurity in the country, said the current administration has been unable to tackle the security challenges like it promised to do before taking power in 2015.

Click the link below to continue reading.....
https://todaynigerianews.com/buharis-govt-is-helpless-kukah-tells-us-congress/

Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by Supan(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Helpless ko... Oga Bishop, stop trying to sound politically correct, they will finish your family ooo.

That's why you haven't received any help yet, since you aren't ready to call a spade by it's name.

It's your type that will turn against their helpers tomorrow.

Buhari is the terrorist himself... Argue with southern Kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by mamaafrik(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fulanis territorist in Power.
I wonder why America and mossad are just watching,African need to be delivered from Islamization.
Some people need to go,see sunday,libya,niger now.West and isreal will suffer it most if this their fanatism spread over Africa.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by joe54: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin angry grin
90℅ of northerns thought buhari was the Messiah of Nigeria. Even buhari never envisaged what he was going into, now he is CONFUSED and HELPLESS. Now the average northern Muslim is SECRETLY ASHAMED of his abysmal failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by MosayA: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
....and clueless
Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by ArewaWife(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
....... and lifeless

That's why u said its better we had voted Atiku. I don't mind a theif that still performs and knows how to run Nigeria like a business and make money. Atiku is 100 times better than what we currently have as a president.

I hate a their that deceives people with integrity meanwhile all his family and relatives are stealing under his nose and the theirf is plunging Nigeria into poverty and penury.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by IGBOSON1: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
More like HOPELESS! shocked
Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by orunto27: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
It is Buhari Macban Funam Bokoharam ISWA Government. Buhari is just The Agent of this BMF-BOKOISWA. That is why Buhari's hands are tied.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Is Helpless, Kukah Tells US Congress by Supan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Read this

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Mr Olusegun Awolowo / Reply To Bandit NDA Attacked / Oil Is Becoming Extinct, Anambra Came Late To The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.