Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Sad! Singer, Kizz Daniel Loses One Out Of His Set Of Triplets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Singer, Kizz Daniel Loses One Out Of His Set Of Triplets (217 Views)

Singer Kizz Daniel Lover & Mother Of His New Born Twins Exposed (video) / Rare! Two Sets Of Triplets Marry Each Other In Ngwo, Enugu State. PHOTOS / Kizz Daniel Loses Right To Name As G-worldwide Trademarked “kizz Daniel” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Singer, Kizz Daniel Loses One Out Of His Set Of Triplets by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerian singer, and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known by his stage name Kizz Daniel, has disclosed that he lost one out of his set of triplets to the cold hands of death.

Kizz Daniel disclosed this in a post he shared on his Instagram account, where he also said the baby 'Jamal' died four days after birth.

He revealed that he made a vow to the late "Jamal", to be the best father to his brothers "Jalil" and "Jelani".

"God blessed me with 3 boys a while back � JAMAL, JALIL, and JELANI (triplets). 4 days after I lost JAMAL.

"Nevertheless, I made a promise to him that I'll be the best...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Sad! Singer, Kizz Daniel Loses One Out Of His Set Of Triplets by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
La click
La bend

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Is Davido Quitting Music For Blogging? (see This) / 5 In 1 Professional Hair Dryer / Caleb C, To Drop His New Musical Video Soon !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.